Professional environment, enjoyable experience.
Safety Specialist (Former Employee) – Midland, Tx – September 27, 2013
• Implementing Shell safety program.
• Coordinating and presenting safety training including planning, documenting and presenting new hire orientation, fall protection, confined spaces, lockout/tag out, respiratory protection, and ERT training.
• Conducting 10 and 30 hour construction training.
• Providing safety program documentation, record keeping, document posting, and regulatory compliance documenting.
• Participating in site inspections and testing as necessary for required permits, including confined space and hot work.
• Speaking fluently and engaging crew members.