Safety Services Company

Safety Services Company Employer Reviews

its a call center with no solid business plan
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 28, 2014
Pros: fixed work schedule
Cons: no job security
you work from 6am-3pm with an hour for lunch and no breaks, glued to a computer constantly making calls and dealing with reluctant clients who often curse you out. I learned how to manipulate conversations in order to get clients to feel better. Because the company is struggling management is pressured to constantly remind you to make quota, quota is ridiculous to obtain because it regulates your 'bonus' which is money they can't afford to pay you. Of course you work with normal people who re-act normally under high stress situations and its generally not pretty.
Changed with the times and keept up workplace
Saves, Resolution agent (Current Employee), Tempe, AzFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: 6-3 schedule
Cons: no vacation for a yr but they are still cool about emergencies
It is a great company quick passed and changed a lot so had to be adaptable but was perfect for me
Great management
great co-worker
the hardest part of the job was I worked at a desk that people called in a complained
best was a lot of people like me so fun adaptable enviroment
2nd chance house for convicts and felons
Outbound Sales (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: nothing good about this company at all
Cons: everything
If you don't mind be treated like a criminal this is the place for you.
Fast paced and very professional fun environment
Safety Consultant (Former Employee), Yuma, AZOctober 24, 2013
Safety Services Company always was a very enjoyable place to work because there where always competitions to keep everyone engaged and focused.
High paced environment with results driven pay scales
Account Executive/Safety Consultant (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 8, 2013
Pros: good pay if you produce high levels of sales
Cons: less respect for the employees than i would expect
6-3 or 6-4 depending on the results of the day. The typical day at work is on the phones and taking care of current customer compliance issues while offering solutions and upselling new products to serve the customers needs and sales goals
Great hours and facilities location
Sales/Department Manager (Current Employee), Tempe, ArizonaSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: hours are 6am to 3pm
Cons: healthcare is substandard. only one break which is 1 hour for lunch.
A typical day starts with a motivation team meeting.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great management team.
Good sales commission
Tier 1 Sales Agent (Former Employee), Yuma, AZAugust 19, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: stressful environment
Working at Safety Services I learned a lot of important skills. I learned how important positive thinking is. Though management stayed optimistic, they often stressed to make quota which ended up stressing out the employees and taking a toll on our productivity.
Exciting for awhile until new training people come in
Sales agent (Former Employee), Yuma, AZAugust 3, 2013
Pros: hour lunches, 6-3 work schedule mon-fri
Cons: no job security
Work is a great place to go to until new people come into to train and then you have to worry about your job because there only so many seats available! I enjoyed working there
fun place to work
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee), phoenix azJuly 22, 2013
work from 6am-4pm with 1hour lunch on the phone/computer assisting customers.
Busy but fun work environment
Safety Advisor (Former Employee), Yuma, AZMay 13, 2013
Pros: the good vybe from people
Cons: being in one spot most of the day
A typial day at work we would start promptly at 6 am with a team meeting on different safety programs we would deal with. from there we would go ahead and make calls to the companies we dealt with or took calls from them. the Management was very helpful and understanding. My co-workers were energetic enthusiastic.
the hardest part of the job was sometimes not being able to help out the cliet with what ever they needed due to their own financial issues. The most enjoyable part of working there was being able to help out the clients and make their business OSHA compliant.
Decent place to work
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 11, 2013
Pros: good hourly wage and great bonus structure
Cons: redundant tasks
I worked as a winbacks agent and currently work as a mop ups tier 2 agent. I call businesses who have not done business with SSC for a few years and are expired clients. I go through safety evaluations with then and help then with their safety programs by getting a closer on the phone who gives them the information they need to stay OSHA compliant.
Mediocre Buisness
Sales agent/Collections agent (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 16, 2012
Pros: great work schedule
Cons: hourly wages for workload, no benefits, harsh work enviroment
Safety Services was still taking off the ground when I entered the company so there was not much to tell

Management could have been a lot more proficient with their employees as in training , care and help
Competitive and Fast Paced.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Yuma, AZJuly 7, 2012
Pros: an hour for lunch. weekends off. extra incentives, such as gift certificates, gift cards etc. for doing more than just meeting job requirements.
Cons: high turnover rate, little to no chance of advancement within the company.
Start the morning with a motivational meeting within each department. Then immediately calling clients in an assigned caseload, delivering prepared sales pitches in order to sell OSHA compliance material until the end of the day. At which time, you then clock out and go home, leaving the building with either feelings of accomplishment or failure.

About Safety Services Company

Safety Services Company provides a complete safety train the trainer kit for the company that wants to train employees to be in – Read more