Safety Services Company Employee Reviews

Ok place to work
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85282November 25, 2017
Its a good solid income, however not anywhere to advance too. Its a paycheck and you can make decent money as long as you hit your goals. Hours are good, 6am-2:30pm.
we had lots of game bonues
Health and Safety Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 6, 2017
Working there was amazing when times were good I was with the company for 7 years in which I had the opportunity to go and make lots of money. I was able to hit goal and move up to the highest sales position, I feel there is room for growth and I am seeking that opportunity here!
Pros
good pay
Cons
managment could of been more helpful
Horrible place to work
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 16, 2017
Very unprofessional place to work. The company has no vision, and does not care about the customer. Please read the reviews left online before working for this company.
Do not work here
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 14, 2017
This is an extremely poor place to work for with the extremely low pay and poor benefits. I would never recommend this job to anyone that wants a job that they can be proud of.
Pros
Cons
Low pay and no management
Cut throat selling of products that are free from gov
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 24, 2017
Double billing of customer
lying to customer
inappropriate office behavior
The CFO had two guys fighting over her in the office
you had to constantly badger customers
Pros
Cons
bad managment
The Worst Place I have ever worked.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 15, 2017
I started on a Tuesday and I filled out all my new employee information. I got two days of training and then they put me to work on the phones. The work conditions were horrible!! All of the sales reps sat side by side with absolutely no room between each other and as you might expect if you have 20 people on the phone at once it makes it nearly impossible to hear your customer.
We were given call lists to call from that was comprised of customers that had ordered in the past. I thought at the time that this should make it easy to sell these customers again since they already made a purchase. What I didn't know was that every customer that had ever made the mistake of buying something was completely dissatisfied with their experience!! They wanted nothing to do with speaking to sales person for two reasons 1. Because they had a terrible experience the first time they ordered. 2. Because we were not aloud to remove them from the call list they would receive a call every 60 days form the sales department. The customers often requested to be removed from the sales list but I was told that I was not aloud to remove their name unless they threatened to contact their lawyer. I also learned one more thing about the company that I was not told in the interview, and that was the fact that they referred to the company as a second chance employer. This is code for we hire felons! including violent offenders. I could continue and talk about how the upper management was in complete ruins but I am tired of typing. I am sure that I have made my point... NEVER EVER TAKE A JOB WITH THIS COMPANY!!
Pros
There are no pros
Cons
Please see my detailed description of the company.
Policies and Procedures
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 18, 2017
Collection procedures and policies are incorrect. No change in sight.
Collections dept. is new and managers are new to collections arena.
8 to 10 ques to work from and your in a different one every month.
Don't set up a payment plan because you wont be able to keep it
Pros
Good pay out for bonus as long as you hit goal
Cons
Cant keep money you set up on paymnet arrangments.
Productive and a fun place to work
Acount Maneger (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJune 15, 2017
Bean your own Account manager updating. Owners business on their OSHA recierdments and Monday-Friday Saturday Friday off 6am-3pm holidays played and off
Cons
Short brakes life and health insurance
Fun work place
Senior Safety Advisor /customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 13, 2017
a good place to start out as a safety advisor and work your way up in the field. great opportunity to get your foot in the door and to grow with other companies.
nice job
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 9, 2017
Could be a better place to work. Great hours to work 6-2.30 or 7-3.30
Must be able to sit for 8-10 hours. Short lunch Breaks but 2 15min breaks. Monday-Friday
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Want to know more about Safety Services Company?

Ask a question
The ability to grow as much as I set my mind to
Account Executive-Renewal Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 21, 2017
This company gave me the opportunity to advance my career to the next level. Every accomplishment was one I set my mind to. Tough quotas however it was worth every penny.
Pros
no limit compensation
Cons
monthly quotas
Ok
LMS Administrator, Manager, Supervisor, Sales (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85282April 12, 2017
They are an ok place to work its just a regular 9 to 5 job it gets you a paycheck. I was miserable there. But if you need money it will work for you. Oh but this is another place that promises you things like a raise or promotion an don't deliever
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 5, 2017
This is a great place to work. Fast paced sales. Opportunity to advance. If you know someone then you will advance even faster.
Pros
Great money
Cons
Changing daily
Live sales atmosphere
Sales (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 23, 2017
I worked at Safety Services comopany for 4 years. That company helped me out in many different areas of my life. Everbody looks out for each other, they will make sure your successful. Great company to work for.
Pros
Laid back. casusal days, fun people.
collections
Collections Rep (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 15, 2015
it was a very high call volume call center i learned to have alot of patientce with people the managment was good the co workers were wonderful to work with the hardest part was to try and get people to pay there past due bills the most the most enjoyable was when i hit my quota every week
Productive work Environment
Senior Adviser/Closer (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 14, 2015
Responsible for closing sales calls and sending out sales information to potential customers and making potential sale callbacks.
Great company to start as a second chance employer
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 10, 2015
Not much room for advancement. great environment and high energy everyday when I am at work. However with the industry taking a plunge it has begun to effect my ability to make enough money to support my family and house hold. I have now been with the company for two years and I still have yet to truly thrive. At the end of the day it's sales so its up and down however there should be a threshold or time frame to advance or have some type of growth structure.
Pros
High Energy, Spiffs when numbers are up
Cons
No breaks, When the numbers are down its down and constant change.
Not a fun place to be employed.
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 20, 2015
Start of the day you were given a sheet of numbers to call.
You would interview the business owner and try to sell them safety material. Such as job aids, posters, training videos.
There were strict sales requirements.
Most of the time you would call a company you had already spoken to several times, even if they had said they were not interested earlier that week.
The company uses unethical behavior and encourages unacceptable sales tactics.
I didn't take much from the position.
Pros
None.
Cons
Almost everything about the job.
Fun and challenging workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaMarch 13, 2015
This company provides opportunities to learn and demonstrate your skills. I considered it an invaluable opportunity to hone my management skills and build the confidence to start my own company.
Pros
Working with great people
Productive Collections Manager
Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 9, 2015
Established company collections department (10-30 employees) including training, procedure manual, structure, quotas, guidelines, and employee development, Responsible for all aspects of department including day to day operations, metrics, payroll, hiring and terminations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safety Services Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Safety Services Company Reviews by Location