Are you an experienced IT professional looking to move into the field of information security or a recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Security, or Math? Do you want to work with really smart and cool people?
Sage Data Security is seeking full-time entry level Analysts to join our fast-growing nDiscovery team. nDiscovery is the only network security log analysis service that combines sophisticated log review technology with expert human intelligence. To learn more about nDiscovery visit www.ndiscovery.com.
This position provides a definite opportunity for serious career growth in an interesting field working with experienced security professionals. Are you highly motivated and looking to join a professional team? If so, we would like to speak with you. This position is based in Portland, ME.
- Review and analysis of firewall, operating system, application, web server, and database logs using Sage’s proprietary methodology.
- Researching current attack trends and methodologies.
- Report writing.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Math, or related field OR equivalent work experience.
Strong understanding of network security architecture, protocols, and technologies
Sage Data Security's compensation package is both comprehensive and competitive. We offer:
- 100% Employer paid health insurance
- 100% Employer paid dental insurance
- 100% Employer paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 100% Employer paid life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- SIMPLE IRA with employer contribution and immediate vesting
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- 2 days off per year for community service work.
- Charitable contribution match