Sage

Sage Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work!
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 19, 2015
Pros: Comfortable working environment
Cons: Lack of compensation for work overload
A typical day would consist of answering the phone lines, troubleshoot and repair of software related issues for multiple customers who call in, and furthering one's education of the Sage 50 software. I learned how to effectively resolve issues in a fast paced environment. Management is quite decent. If you perform well and the customers love you, so will management. Besides the customers, the surrounding employees definitely make each and every day enjoyable. Not once did I wake up wishing that I did not have to go to work. The hardest part of the day would have to be sitting through the 3 and 4 hour training videos. This is only due to the monotone narration used in the videos. The most enjoyable part of each day, for me, was reading the customer reviews at the start of each morning. Seeing success in this area highly motivated me to continue working each day.
Fulfiling and Interactive
Peer Mentor (Current Employee), Towson UniversityMay 6, 2015
Pros: Very personal
Cons: Not everyone I worked with were as committed as I.
As a SAGE mentor, I serve as a peer mentor to four incoming freshman. This year, I served as their resource on campus, I was here for their academic and personal stability. I also worked with other mentors to create events for them.
Nice casual work environment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 4, 2015
Company made us feel like they really did want us to succeed. Quarterly webcast meetings of almost everyone in the company was a positive touch, to keep us informed.
loved the job i did until it got unreasonable
banquet setup (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 23, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: lack of help
Hard work , but if you have the proper help the job was fun and rewarding.If there had been any advancement there I would still be there.
Fun Workplace that feeds you
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunches on occasion, two breaks plus lunch break
Cons: Management can sometimes micro-manage
I answered calls about the Sage 50 US product. I learned how to fix the program as well as how to use it. My co-workers were all really friendly. The hardest part of the job was being patient and keeping a calm tone with customers. The most enjoyable part is that every so often they bought food for their employees.
Computer Operations Team Lead (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2015
Sage was a very busy work environment that allowed me to learn more about myself as well as how to work with a variety of people
Instructor for A+ Certification
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), NJ,NY or CTMarch 18, 2015
Pros: a great salary
Cons: at the time we had finish the course here and could not move to the next state.
I would go in in the evening and setup classroom to reflect what was going to be taught for that session. With and agenda that was gear for the student that I has it work out better then I thought it would. the only time that I had a problem is when I was ship something and it went to a wrong address or the manage was called out and maybe it got locked up. some people can't say each and every that I go into work it is a joy which I thank it is the accomplish that is made.
Great Company to work for
Software Consultant (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GASMarch 7, 2015
Pros: great commission plan
Cons: was a contractor not brought on full time
I loved helping the customer find the right solutions. Taking inbound calls and web chat at the same time was fun. My manager was great person to work for allowed you to do your think as long as you were at quota.
Technical
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: learning
Cons: short term temporary job
A typical day would include taking calls from different clients and helping them with the technical issues.

I learned more about mapping network drives.

My co-workers were very cooperative in helping getting up to speed.

The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new technologies.
Awesome place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 3, 2015
I love working at Sage, it is an awesome place to work. So many opportunities to learn and projects to participate in. People who come here stay here so there is limited availability for career progression.
Cool Job
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Initiated outbound calls to register, promote, inform, and upgrade interested prospects and existing clients of the Sage software products. Displayed a high level of outstanding customer service and detailed account management to ensure clients received the best possible service with their product. Effectively communicated the features and benefits through solution selling of Sage Software products portfolio to high level executives of various types of small to mid-size businesses.
Senior Automation Architect (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 14, 2015
• Demonstrated excellence in creating Test Plans, Test cases and automating labor intensive Test Cases to promote shorter testing life cycles.
• Created, maintained and executed manual and automated scripts for functional, regression, integration, load, stress and failover testing.
• Enhanced Test Scripts using QuickTest Pro features like checkpoints, synchronization points and parameterization (Data Driven Testing)
• Multi - Browser testing is carried out using UFT 12.01 and ALM successfully.
• Integrated UFT scripts for Cloud enablement project with Selenium scripts using command prompt
• Experience in UNIX Shell Scripting
• Lead QA effort in SAP, UNIX, Windows, EJB,JSP, Servlets, C, C++,Visual Basic, HTML, Oracle, DB2 environments
• Versatile performer who employs experience, contemporary technology and knowledge sharing with colleagues to constantly deliver on commitments
• Ability to prioritize tasks well in fast paced dynamic environment
• Excellent Communication, Project Leadership and Interpersonal skills
Good environment, but pay can be low compared to others in the industry
Director, Customer Support (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: pay rate
Sage is generally a good company to work for, but if you are promoted from within, the pay scale tends to be lower than other jobs in the same functional area. There are pockets of leadership that are great, while others could use some improvement. Placing more value on its employees would go a long way towards retention.
Great place to work. Very professional and upbeat. Supported by management
Corporate Professional Trainer (Former Employee), SW PADecember 18, 2014
My boss, Patrick Baker (Director of Implementation), received approximately 70% feedback emails, from the clients that I trained; thanking him for me as their trainer, and, requested me for any future Corporate training opportunities with their company.
Very stressful place to work
Lead Development Specialist (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GANovember 4, 2014
Pros: 1 month vacation and grow close to your team
Cons: unorganized
*Management is extremely unprofessional and unorganized
* They do not take accountability
*Constant unnecessary change
* They will dissolve a department with no warning
*They don't listen to the teams opinion which led to failure
Productive and fun to work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAOctober 4, 2014
Great opportunities for learning through company provided online learning center; relaxed atmosphere; opportunity for career growth
subcontractor for peachtree
Hired perm from temp contract (Former Employee), lawrenceville, gaSeptember 26, 2014
worked at sage via hire dynamics. phone support same as review for sage company
No Comment
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: work environment
The compensation was great, the travel was fun and the commission was great.
Constant pressure
Lead Development Specialist (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GASeptember 4, 2014
I moved to GA for this position and I was laid off without any warning a few months later.
Mergers and Mergers
QA process (Former Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 29, 2014
Continually being sold or involved in mergers which led to constant reorganizations. High staff turn-over rate. Management unable to affect positive change.

1 2 3 4

About Sage

With over 30 years of experience and 6 million customers worldwide, we know a thing or two about helping small and medium-sized – Read more

Sage Salaries