Sage Employee Reviews in United States

Overall, good place to work
Customer Support Analyst, Senior (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 24, 2016
Call center positions are very dynamic, every call or customer is different every day. Good overall peer support. Management supports associates and the benefits package is competitive.
If You Want to Be Just Another Employee Number
Account Executive Mid -Market Products (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 10, 2016
Company has high turnover, which is why your currently seeing so many positions. Most of the recruiters are new, managers are new. Ask them how many people have been promoted on the sales floor? Ask how are the goals strategically aligned to each department? Ask how are their customer ratings and what do customers (businesses) say about the product and services?
Keep looking
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 8, 2016
Sage is a company where if management likes you you have a job even if your numbers are bad.If you are in customer service and support prepare to be taken advantage of daily.
A shell of it's former self
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAAugust 4, 2016
For me and my peers, Sage had been a fantastic place to work until early 2016. The organization decided to relocate offices out of state and laid off the entire department. Though the company create a game plan for such a transition, it was more reactionary than preemptive. Too many new faces (especially where leadership is concerned) that do not know the business they are running. Unfortunately, the company decided to not leverage the experience of their Sale/Operations/Mgmt. teams and are scrambling to learn and reinvent the business.
Lil pay for work expected
Customer support/Service (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 3, 2016
Needs to be a bit more organized...More advancement opportunity. Improvement in pay also more recognition to great employees. Most are felt belittled.
Great Team
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 13, 2016
Sage is very good about balancing work and home lives. There is no mandated clock-in so they trust your time keeping but don't take advantage of that and do make up hours if necessary. Unfortunately the company is relocating positions to the Georgia office and is going to be losing quality employees as they expect them to train their replacements in a short amount of time. Already you can see that rushed training is making a mess of things as legacy employees are getting let go in their appointed time frames. You get the feeling that the powers at the top haven't considered that a year's time frame in training replacements for certain departments would leave the company in much better condition when the old employees leave and the new ones come in.
I Loved Life at Sage
Customer Care Representative III (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJune 23, 2016
This was an amazing place to work.

I loved my customers.

My fellow employees.

I enjoyed training my team.

And working with management to achieve goals.
Pros
Enjoyed my fellow employees
Cons
Nothing to mention
Very good place to work
Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 20, 2016
Very good work culture and schedules. Managers and supervisors are very friendly and nice. Good salary for entry level jobs
Pros
Free lunches once a week in busy times
Cons
health care
Excellent job at first
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 16, 2016
Practices and procedures change very frequently and can be contradicting to previous policies put into place. The company does not set proper expectations for employees.
Terrible Management
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  AtlantaMay 23, 2016
Management at Sage is not in touch with the employees. The vision for the company is extremely aggressive and what used to be a great place to work is no more. Benefits have been cut and hundreds of employees were laid off. The company and the structure is not efficient and the onboarding process is terrible. Employees, for the most part, cannot trust that they have any job security at this company.
Pros
Generous vacation time, nice office space
Cons
Terrible management, unrealistic goals

Want to know more about Sage?

Ask a question
Sage offered a unique opportunity for felons to re establish a positive life with in their communities.
Case Management (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2016
Arizona is currently the number 1 state in incarceration and 50th in education. Our staff believed many low level offenders possibly where shuffled in this business. Sage offered a unique second chance at making a positive impact on their families and communities.
Pros
One of kind program with ecellent staff and resources.
Cons
High turn over rate.
Good Company... Great Training
Peachtree Accounting Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 14, 2016
Sage Software does a great job of training their employee's so that they are successful before hitting the floor and working with users. The training program I believe is 13 weeks long.
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Mostly Call Center Positions
Stay away for a year or two.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAMay 2, 2016
They are going through a massive restructuring and it will be chaos for at least the next year. Unless you are in Atlanta, with the new headquarters. Then it may be a good place to work.
Pros
Healthy install base.
Cons
Customers are frustrated with price increases, constant employee turnover leads to a ruderless ship of a company.
Mercant sales
Billing/Merchant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 12, 2016
80-100 calls per day. Poor training and management for the location I worked at. I didn't like nor agree with managment on how they wanted us to deliver sales pitch because we couldn't deliver what we were promissing.
Pros
Casual attire
Cons
merchant sales can be shady
Open environment, student oriented
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCApril 5, 2016
I enjoy working with the other students within the SAGE program. The program offers a wide range of support services for precipitants of the program.
support
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMarch 29, 2016
A typical day at work includes, emails, support on the sage software, using oracle for monitoring the calls as well as notes, I also do a few follow up calls as well as research on software and knowing basics of accounting.
Pros
good experience
Cons
temp
Good company
Sales Commissions Manager (Finance) (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 17, 2016
The overall culture is easy-going and supports a good work/life balance. Company is continually evolving which provides opportunities for employees to grow within the organization.
Sage is a small woman owned company and is a pleasure to work at. Hard to find a company with the work challenges and ethnic culture these days.
Chief Scientist (Current Employee) –  ArlingtonMarch 17, 2016
Achieved my personal goal on all employers, past and present, to learn something new in technical or work environments. Learning new things and passing the gained knowledge to other coworkers (subject to security regulations) was rewarding and enjoyable. When I stopped learning, I sought new employment.
Pros
all provided excellent career learning environments
Good
Engineering (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 14, 2016
Very good Environment and good colleges. Having fun and lot to learn. I love the flexibility of our work in different areas.
construction and real estate software
Support Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMarch 8, 2016
typical work day is structured, you always have a schedule that you must adhere to. The management style is interactive. Co-workers are fun and we all help each other. The most enjoyable things about this company is they treat you well and pay you well for your work.
Pros
free lunches, perks
Cons
strict schedule if you don't like schedules, I like the structure

2.9