SAGEBRUSH STEAKHOUSE

SAGEBRUSH STEAKHOUSE Employer Reviews

Fun and Quick Paced
Waitress (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 15, 2014
I absolutely loved Sagebrush. I loved my customers, my co-workers, and the atmosphere in general and the management was awesome.
Working here was a great joy and the people and atmosphere are wonderful
Hostess (Former Employee), Wilkesboro, NCAugust 6, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of greeting and seating customers, busing the tables, and answering the phone. The management was strict, but understanding as well as fun and helpful. The coworkers all helped each other out when needed and were all kind to one another even to the new people. The most enjoyable part of the job was greeting the customers – more... come in and see them leaving with smiles on their faces it gave me a feeling of having helped or improved their day. – less
Fast paced
Front of House Shift Leader (Former Employee), Brevard, NCJuly 31, 2014
As a starter job Gold star chili was fantastic. They trained me completely, and was a great supportive management team. But there is very little opportunity for advancement.
Unfortunately a misguided company, concentrating more on reducing labor than guest satisfaction
Director of Management Training (Former Employee), Lincolnton, NCFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: too few
Cons: too many ownership changes
Needed to change direction from cost cutting to enhance guest satisfaction. Changed ownership too many times leading to bankruptcy and the closing of over 50% of its locations
Excellent workplace for those looking to work hard and smile
Waiter (Former Employee), Wytheville, VAAugust 20, 2013
A typical day was simply doing normal wait staff duties in terms of taking orders, customer interaction, and delivering food. Wait staff area and restaurant upkeep was completed whenever possible.

I learned a lot about interacting with different people and personalities, timeliness, and attention to detail.

Management was superb and always there to – more... help you out.

Most all of my co-workers worked very hard and were enjoyable to be around. Some slacked off a little bit.

The hardest part of the job was simply dealing with angry customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling like I did an excellent job and receiving good feedback from customers. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Server (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCJuly 29, 2013
A typical day on the job here consisted of lots of cleaning and preparations. I had to memorize a lot of commands from my customers and fulfill their needs in timely manner. I was trained to always remain polite when serving our guests to ensure a positive experience!
It is closed now
Server (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCApril 28, 2013
It is closed now-very poor location. No restaurant has survived long in that location.
Steakhouse work
Hostess (Former Employee), Salem, NCMarch 1, 2013
Typical day consisted of greeting and seating guests. Job could be stressful during busy hours and enjoyable meeting new people all the time.
Serving guest in restaurant
Server (Former Employee), Dunn, NCJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: interaction with guest and staff
Cons: favoritism among management and servers
Set up wait stations to prepare for daily customer flow. Waited on guest in restaurant , delevered made to order meals for guest in a timely fashion. kept tables and work area clean and sanitary at all times.Enjoyed working with guest on a daily basis anf the staff of the restaurant...
Good.
cook (Current Employee), Newport, TNJanuary 9, 2013
I'm a very hard worker, and I always like to get my job done to the best it can be.
good place
Bartender (Former Employee), shelby ncNovember 19, 2012
worked here for a long time loved it.quit for more money but i wish i never quit
Sagebrush Steakhouse
Server (Current Employee), Gaffney, SCOctober 23, 2012
Sagebrush is a wonderful place to work. I usually make very well in tips. I have made a lifelong friendship with many of the empolyees. I am very happy to be apart of the Sagebrush Steakhouse Family!
Fun work place
Hostess (Former Employee), Morganton, NCOctober 21, 2012
I'd start my day off by clocking in, then going up to the front to the host stand. Then I'd start greeting and sitting customers as they arrived. After the customers would leave I'd clean there tables to be prepared for the next arriving customers. Then before I'd leave I'd roll 46 silerware for my side work and clean the host board. Fun place to work.
Great people to work with
Host and Server (Former Employee), Kingsport, TNSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: flexible hours, typical of the restaurant business
The people at Sagebrush were great to work with and the company had great potential for advancement.
Steak house
Cook (Former Employee), Monroe, NCJuly 2, 2012
Cons: lack of hours and money
come in and asist workers on expo as well as dish to matain a steady work envrment. Mangment was some what ok co workers didnt really work as a team have to say the best part of the day was when we got busy and everyone worked together as much as they chould .
Good place to work, great employees and customers
Co Manager (Current Employee), Reidsville, NCJune 10, 2012
I love working for this company. I enjoy very much so being with my fellow management team and all of my employees. I feel as though I have advanced myself as much as possible with this company and would love to further my career.
hard
cook (Former Employee), Reidsville, NCApril 13, 2012
Pros: eating what you want
Cons: no hours
early morning prep lots of food and always something wrong no matter how hard you tried everyday the same people argue it was really borring and no respect for food.
okay
Service Manager (Former Employee), Reidsville, NCApril 3, 2012
This was a very challenging but very rewarding place to be employed

About SAGEBRUSH STEAKHOUSE

Sagebrush Steakhouse is committed to being the best steakhouse in the small towns and mid-sized markets where we operate. The – Read more