The Patient Services Representative (PSR) will be the liaison between patients and Sagenex Labs.
1. Serve as first customer service liaison with customers and patients regarding financial issues
2. Serve as the liaison for all new Sagenex Labs customers’
3. Weekly communication with customers via phone to ensure there are no issues with services
4. Bi-monthly face to face visit with all customers
5. Maintain par level supplies for urine collection for all customers
6. Serve as back-up collector when needed
7. Periodic visits to all customers to ensure that expected services are being rendered; troubleshoot and potential problems that arise, and monitor account
8. Effectively communicate with patient and/or family members regarding financial account status, inform patient of their financial responsibilities so as to minimize confusion to the patient
9. Be proficient in Excel and able to maintain multiple spreadsheets
10. Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS * Education and/or experience: Clerical and administrative background with a laboratory healthcare emphasis preferred. * Language Skills: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to demonstrate clear oral and written communication. * Reasoning Ability: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. * Mathematical Skills: Ability to utilize basic mathematical skills as needed * Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of work, especially with regard to information specific to individuals in accordance with HIPPA guidelines. * Proficient working with computer and general office software (MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook) * Ability to multi-task in a high pace office and able to manage well under stress
Company website: Sagenexlabs.com
Location: Slidell, LouisianaCompensation: Base salary 30 K, Company paid health, 2 weeks (80 hours) of vacation/sick annually, and 9 paid holidays per year.