Sagent Partners Employee Reviews

Contract work/Temp
Senior Information Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 28, 2016
Worked on a contract that was suppose to be temp to hire. Worked 19-20 hours a day both home an at the office and never compensated. The contractors expectations were not work and home life friendly. Turn over is high. No opportunity to advance and they tell temps to not put time down that they worked so that they don't have to pay for it.
Cons
temp work with no opportunity to go full time
Sagent Partners
Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Crane, INSeptember 29, 2016
Sagent has many options for employment but not much room for advancement. That however is common in the contracting world. Good company, would work with again.
Good management company for outsourced work.
High Speed Internet Service Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 1, 2016
I was the only employee for the state of Oregon working for Verizon Enhanced Communities by the time Verizon sold their Land Line Service to Frontier. About two years before they fired all the employees from Oregon and moved me to an Outsource Management company.
I worked from home, so my typical day consisted receiving my daily work tickets (installs and trouble tickets) and emails from my manager regarding additional work that needed to be done during the day.
I would arrange my route for optimal driving and call the first appointment to confirm that someone was home.
Most of the times when I received a trouble call I was able to rectify the problem over the phone reducing the amount of driving needed for that day.
To be honest it was the best job I've ever had and was
Good Company
Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAOctober 5, 2015
The moral was high and management took care of their team. The staff was great to work with and conducted very much as a team environment. Customers were handled with great care and professionalism.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
High Stress for deadlines
Organizing
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAJuly 2, 2014
I monitor the applications to make sure there are no issues. I work on creating documentation and editing existing documentation. I answer any questions that co-workers may have. I do whatever is required or requested of me to get the job done.
Ok
FOIA/Privacy Act Analyst (Former Employee) –  Andrews AFB, MDDecember 29, 2012
Everyone was a joy to work here. No complaints. I just wish I had more to spend with this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sagent Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3