Sagent Partners Employee Reviews in United States

Good management company for outsourced work.
High Speed Internet Service Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 1, 2016
I was the only employee for the state of Oregon working for Verizon Enhanced Communities by the time Verizon sold their Land Line Service to Frontier. About two years before they fired all the employees from Oregon and moved me to an Outsource Management company.
I worked from home, so my typical day consisted receiving my daily work tickets (installs and trouble tickets) and emails from my manager regarding additional work that needed to be done during the day.
I would arrange my route for optimal driving and call the first appointment to confirm that someone was home.
Most of the times when I received a trouble call I was able to rectify the problem over the phone reducing the amount of driving needed for that day.
To be honest it was the best job I've ever had and was
Organizing
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAJuly 2, 2014
I monitor the applications to make sure there are no issues. I work on creating documentation and editing existing documentation. I answer any questions that co-workers may have. I do whatever is required or requested of me to get the job done.
Ok
FOIA/Privacy Act Analyst (Former Employee) –  Andrews AFB, MDDecember 29, 2012
Everyone was a joy to work here. No complaints. I just wish I had more to spend with this job.
Convenient to public transportation
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 22, 2012
The best part of my day is giving excellent service in a timely manner.

Want to know more about Sagent Partners?

Ask a question