Are you seeking an extraordinary sales career with an outstanding company? Do you like the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping clients secure their financial futures while at the same time securing your own? Sagicor Life is seeking motivated, self-starters who want the opportunity to start a successful new career by identifying and cultivating prospective clients and offering a comprehensive portfolio of life and annuity products.
As an Agent, you will consistently engage in prospecting activities that generate positive exposure Sagicor Insurance and the sales of its products. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Development and implementation of a marketing plan for your target market
- Attending networking events for the purpose of producing leads for new business
- Utilization of proven company methods for prospecting and closing sales
- Participation in company-sponsored events around the community
- Recommending appropriate solutions to meet clients’ financial needs and objectives; and in turn meeting your own personal production goals
- Representing Sagicor in an ethical and professional manner at all times
- Applicable State Life, Health License or the ability to obtain them prior to your start date
- Goal oriented with a strong desire to succeed
- Passion for making a difference in your clients’ lives
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, or in a team environment
- Sales experience and Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required if you possess the above qualifications
As a Sagicor Life employee, you will have significant income potential, as well as receiving many other incentives. Sagicor offers a financing plan to assist in getting your new career off to a successful start, as well as leads generated through our sponsorship programs. We offer sales training, education, and ongoing sales support. Agents can also qualify for a comprehensive benefit package including, health insurance, matching 401k, bonuses, travel incentives, and career advancement opportunities.