Sai People Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Safety involved management
Inspector/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXOctober 21, 2016
While working as an SAI Coach for ExxonMobil I learned more about safety and professionalism that gave me the structure and discipline I have now.
Pros
Excellent Management involvment
It was a job...
security officer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 2, 2015
I had a about as much fun as one could have on a night shift job for a security company. I am the furthest thing from a liar and won't pretend I smile before work, glad it's today. But I realize it's a necessary component of life and depending on who was there I HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUN. Other times people made my job bland, boring, unfair, and knew my nice hard working attitude would lead me to compensate for their work. I want the job done, even if that means doing both of ours. I had a good supervisor, though he took offensives tones with me and wasn't always professional. I ignored his rudeness, life is hard! Im just glad I had the chance to work for this company....they brought me a life experience worthy of story time. Crazy moments, insane suspenseful scenes of my life I wouldn't trade for anything. I had a hard working boss to the naked eye, and glad I had people in my corner working hard to see my job isn't as bad. Night is when people are the most gloomy and moody.
Pros
Company car, good supervisor
Cons
Horrible hours, no raise after 90 days, making less money than everyone else in the company, last minute call-ins, taking blame for other officers(didnt so much mind), only two shirts to wear on a 4/7 work week.
Sai was good, but working for Dell as a contractor was not good
Inside Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXOctober 14, 2015
I was a contractor at Dell for a brief period. The permanent staff came across as entitled and wasn't very supportive of the contracting staff. I appreciate the work and experience, but I wouldn't work for Dell in the future.
SAI Global
Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 9, 2015
Great opportunity to learn new technology. Excellent work environment for self starters. Company should introduce Managers that appreciate self-starters and advanced technical skills
Pros
Great opportunity to learn new technology
Cons
Management should manage based on employees skills and not personal feelings
Good company
Staff / Billing Accountant (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 22, 2015
Its a good company but to many changes which makes your position unstable. The company keep changing things that can impart the staff job negetively
OK place to work.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  ILJuly 8, 2015
SAI inc is not a bad place if you work in the right department. A lot of the long time employees have a certain loyalty to one another they do not readily extend to new comers. If you work with most anybody else there, it's a different story. And the higher ups in management only seem to pursue what they want instead of what the employees want.
Cons
Nepotism
Very Good Company
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  MDMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed the Management team. The company is really focused in the security field, which is not my niche.The people are very focused. If you want structure this company is for you.. I Enjoy freedom..
I worked at DELL through Sai People Solutions
GLOBAL IMAGE SERVICES ADMIN (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 1, 2015
They were great! I enjoyed Sai People Solutions. Wasn't much of a fan of the DELL management however. It was a temp job that ran out.
Pros
Great benefits & good culture for temp. employees.
Cons
DELL managers didn't treat temp employees well.
They had a great thing...and they killed it
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 5, 2015
Integrity Interactive had such a lead on the other providers of ethics and compliance training and advisory services. The SAI acquisition was a lottery winning for the founders but SAI has not a clue with what they are doing. The Compliance360 acquisition has resulted in some of the most mystifying strategic decisions I've ever seen in my career. They were all very excited about a possible $1B sale to private equity, so they got rid of the consultants, advisory services, the president of the learning company and several of the thought leaders at the company. The sale never happened and they now lack any competitive differentiators at all. I'll be surprised if they don't shutter the entire enterprise by Christmas next year.
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
Management in Australia literally a world away
Very dangerous place too work
Fugitive field monitor (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXDecember 2, 2014
Start work at 5 am get our assignments head out to the plant to monitor towers to ensure they was not leaking emissions into the environment some of these towers was at least four hundred fifty feet high and was swaying from side to side. I met a couple of guys that was friends and management treat me well cause I was a go getter so I had to take the slack of others
Pros
They made me field supervisor
Cons
Working with non performers
Is an alright work place over-all
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, TNSeptember 29, 2014
Loved working there with the clients. Had a lot of work and very fast pace at all times.
Pros
People that I worked for.
Cons
Management, a lot of them were all about if you was family or not.
very good training
Global Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2014
Orientation and training for new hires are very good. Team building events and regular get together.
Pros
Team building events
An interesting workplace
Marketing Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 9, 2014
The services and solutions provided by SAI Global are interesting, important and industry-leading. The environment is one that appreciates a job well done. There is a level of independence and free structure that enables creativity and free thinking, while simultaneously monitoring and recognizing potential and shepherding advancement.
Pros
Work/Life balance and ample pay.
Cons
Cultural disconnect, communication issues, low on bandwidth (manpower, resources)
Accessible, relatable CEO and good pay
Functional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 17, 2014
SAI is a transparent company that was enjoyable to work for. Salaries were fair and HR is responsive. I always felt like my concerns were being heard and taken into account.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Little ability to absorb employees in the case a contract falling through
Learning Consultant
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2014
mean people, not thorough, only care about legacy employees from previous firm
Good company
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAOctober 16, 2013
SAI contracted me out to AT&T which I loved working for. I worked remotely however had a great working relationship with my team. Loved my job, and learned a lot from my co-workers. Learned many programs which will help me in the future. Flexible with my hours, although my boss and I set up a schedule that worked for both of us. When I needed support all my team members were there, as I was there for them. All around best job I ever had, best boss I ever had.
Pros
Remote position
Cons
No benefits until my last 9 months until I got laid off
Fair Company
Senior Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 5, 2013
The leadership is fair at SAI Global. The company is somewhat silo'd ini it's approach to team building.

Cons
Cool ideas and nice people, but little guidance and connection to management objectives.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTMay 23, 2013
I thrive on independent thinking, which is why my career must allow for creative thinking. I find that at SAI Systems International, Inc. I am able to take control of my work output. This is positive. What I don't like is the feeling that I'm not receiving any information from management. I have worked remotely and with people from other countries, so it's not just a language or cultural barrier, though the majority of our technical team is overseas. I just feel that there isn't an effort made to share information outside of the top-level management. Here are a couple of examples. I was told in casual passing that my manager and work had changed, and I learned the day of my paycheck that the entire benefits package had changed.
Pros
Independent thinking, Laptop provided, Off-Site Coordination roles
Cons
Short Lunch Break, Unclear policies and procedures, Benefits package
Good place to learn business
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAApril 3, 2013
My typical day at work would include filing papers and talking to subcontractors on the phone. I learned how the business ran and what I needed to do to help the business run smoothly. The hardest part of the job was entering data into excel.
Cons
sitting in seat all day
productive and good management
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 27, 2012
contact new prospects and maintain exixsting accounts. Ive learned how to keep my exisiting accounts to become loyal.
Pros
pay for accomodations, food, and gas