Sai People Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Phone tech support
Phone Tech (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CASeptember 15, 2017
3rd party tech support for known problematic computers and peripherals from large companies. Business an no real management. No paid days off and no benefits.

Business no longer in operation.
great place to work
Inspector/Team leader (Former Employee) –  Dorsey, MSAugust 22, 2017
great place to work and have great pay. Very good environment to be in. Everything run smooth. There isn't no part that is hard. Great hours and the most enjoyable part was the pay.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no cons that I can think of
Great Job
Executive Dir (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 26, 2017
The focus was on helping young adults make good life decisions, the outcomes were wonderful - the children truly enjoyed themselves the results were always good
Pros
great job
Cons
long hours - but they were rewarding
Stressful
LEAD AUDITOR (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 3, 2017
Travel is stressful. The job and hours do not compensate salary. Tools given either do not work or there are not enough or proper tools given. There is no 24 hour support.
Traveling was life
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2017
This was my first job out of university. After a 2 week basic training, I was given many tasks at which I had to teach myself. In doing so, I was able to better understand what my role was and how to do my job effectively. After 4 months with the company, I was scheduled to travel across the country attending conferences, presenting in front of clients, and maintaining client relations. I absolutely enjoyed this job and would have continued, except for the fact that the CEO was planning to send me to Hydrabad, India to set up a satellite location, which was a 6-month project, by which he gave me an ultimatum to go or be fired, thus my departure.
Pros
Lots of travel
Cons
Micromanagement
Safety involved management
Inspector/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXOctober 21, 2016
While working as an SAI Coach for ExxonMobil I learned more about safety and professionalism that gave me the structure and discipline I have now.
Pros
Excellent Management involvment
My years at SAI
Alarm Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 4, 2016
Typical day at work...busy
What I've learned...more patience
Management...Encouraging
Co-workers...pleasant
Hardest part of the job...Overwelming at first...learning to keep calm.
Most enjoyable part of this job...being recognized for your hard work, and dedication.
Pros
Good pay raises, and awards given often.
Cons
The shift times, and consistantly need of working over night hours.
It was a job...
security officer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 2, 2015
I had a about as much fun as one could have on a night shift job for a security company. I am the furthest thing from a liar and won't pretend I smile before work, glad it's today. But I realize it's a necessary component of life and depending on who was there I HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUN. Other times people made my job bland, boring, unfair, and knew my nice hard working attitude would lead me to compensate for their work. I want the job done, even if that means doing both of ours. I had a good supervisor, though he took offensives tones with me and wasn't always professional. I ignored his rudeness, life is hard! Im just glad I had the chance to work for this company....they brought me a life experience worthy of story time. Crazy moments, insane suspenseful scenes of my life I wouldn't trade for anything. I had a hard working boss to the naked eye, and glad I had people in my corner working hard to see my job isn't as bad. Night is when people are the most gloomy and moody.
Pros
Company car, good supervisor
Cons
Horrible hours, no raise after 90 days, making less money than everyone else in the company, last minute call-ins, taking blame for other officers(didnt so much mind), only two shirts to wear on a 4/7 work week.
Sai was good, but working for Dell as a contractor was not good
Inside Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXOctober 14, 2015
I was a contractor at Dell for a brief period. The permanent staff came across as entitled and wasn't very supportive of the contracting staff. I appreciate the work and experience, but I wouldn't work for Dell in the future.
SAI Global
Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 9, 2015
Great opportunity to learn new technology. Excellent work environment for self starters. Company should introduce Managers that appreciate self-starters and advanced technical skills
Pros
Great opportunity to learn new technology
Cons
Management should manage based on employees skills and not personal feelings
Good company
Staff / Billing Accountant (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 22, 2015
Its a good company but to many changes which makes your position unstable. The company keep changing things that can impart the staff job negetively
OK place to work.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  ILJuly 8, 2015
SAI inc is not a bad place if you work in the right department. A lot of the long time employees have a certain loyalty to one another they do not readily extend to new comers. If you work with most anybody else there, it's a different story. And the higher ups in management only seem to pursue what they want instead of what the employees want.
Cons
Nepotism
Very Good Company
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  MDMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed the Management team. The company is really focused in the security field, which is not my niche.The people are very focused. If you want structure this company is for you.. I Enjoy freedom..
I worked at DELL through Sai People Solutions
GLOBAL IMAGE SERVICES ADMIN (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 1, 2015
They were great! I enjoyed Sai People Solutions. Wasn't much of a fan of the DELL management however. It was a temp job that ran out.
Pros
Great benefits & good culture for temp. employees.
Cons
DELL managers didn't treat temp employees well.
They had a great thing...and they killed it
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 5, 2015
Integrity Interactive had such a lead on the other providers of ethics and compliance training and advisory services. The SAI acquisition was a lottery winning for the founders but SAI has not a clue with what they are doing. The Compliance360 acquisition has resulted in some of the most mystifying strategic decisions I've ever seen in my career. They were all very excited about a possible $1B sale to private equity, so they got rid of the consultants, advisory services, the president of the learning company and several of the thought leaders at the company. The sale never happened and they now lack any competitive differentiators at all. I'll be surprised if they don't shutter the entire enterprise by Christmas next year.
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
Management in Australia literally a world away
Very dangerous place too work
Fugitive field monitor (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXDecember 2, 2014
Start work at 5 am get our assignments head out to the plant to monitor towers to ensure they was not leaking emissions into the environment some of these towers was at least four hundred fifty feet high and was swaying from side to side. I met a couple of guys that was friends and management treat me well cause I was a go getter so I had to take the slack of others
Pros
They made me field supervisor
Cons
Working with non performers
Is an alright work place over-all
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, TNSeptember 29, 2014
Loved working there with the clients. Had a lot of work and very fast pace at all times.
Pros
People that I worked for.
Cons
Management, a lot of them were all about if you was family or not.
very good training
Global Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2014
Orientation and training for new hires are very good. Team building events and regular get together.
Pros
Team building events
An interesting workplace
Marketing Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 9, 2014
The services and solutions provided by SAI Global are interesting, important and industry-leading. The environment is one that appreciates a job well done. There is a level of independence and free structure that enables creativity and free thinking, while simultaneously monitoring and recognizing potential and shepherding advancement.
Pros
Work/Life balance and ample pay.
Cons
Cultural disconnect, communication issues, low on bandwidth (manpower, resources)
Accessible, relatable CEO and good pay
Functional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 17, 2014
SAI is a transparent company that was enjoyable to work for. Salaries were fair and HR is responsive. I always felt like my concerns were being heard and taken into account.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Little ability to absorb employees in the case a contract falling through

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sai People Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Sai People Solutions, Inc. Reviews by Location