Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Employee Reviews

One of the worst employers in Massachusetts. Upper management requires 24/7 coverage without adequate compensation. Toxic environment. Stay Away
Someone who knows the truth (Current Employee), Worcester, MAJanuary 16, 2015
Cons: horrible work environment, toxic management, only care about the bottom line
Little or no guidance or training for most employees. You get called into the office for the most minor infraction. Plant is antiquated and work force demoralized. Company make very good profits, but compensation and raises are some of the lowest in the area. Can't wait to leave this company behind...
Overall, the company is a great workplace but there is no growth.
Tower Operator & Production (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHDecember 1, 2014
A night shift for the last four plus years and dealing with a night sometime critical. However, i have learned as many products as well as their customers.
Fast Pace Environment
Full Time Production Intern (Former Employee), Wayne, NJNovember 5, 2014
This was my second summer interning with this company, and I loved my first experience so much that I was not a question about coming back if the opportunity was available. I learned and improved on my time study and process improvement skills that I have gained over my time in college. My manager was great! He gave me amazing guidance for my project and helped me achieve the ultimate goal of the project.
Great customer base and product selection
SGPPL (Current Employee), USAOctober 6, 2014
Always something new everyday. Fun industry and a great company to work for.
good place to work
Miller/Extrusion (Current Employee), Beaverton, MIJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: stable job
Cons: pay
I enjoy my current job. It is a good place to work with good people. Pay is not the best but benefits are overall good.
it is a good place to work
Associate Manufacturer (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHApril 27, 2013
Pros: we had free uniform
Cons: they pay break time
my day at work is good, i learn to work independable , all the managers are doing good job, my co-worker i have good relationship, the hardest time is rap-up the final order,the most enjoyable part of the job is the customer accept the work
Typical gobal conglomorate.
Global Act Mgr- Coca-Cola, Husqvarna, TTI, Lexmark (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2013
Pros: work life balance is great
Cons: cronyism in managemnt makes it very difficult to get promoted.
People in management do nothing more than try to steal any positive accolades that their employees earn. Good work life balance here but don't expect to get paid well and don't expect a rhyme or reason for personnel decisions.
Productive company - promotes from within
Sr. Material Support Technician (Former Employee), Bristol, RIJune 7, 2012
Pros: terrific reward programs.
Cons: end of month is stressful, rush shipments, and reports.
Excellent company to work for, great benefits, and continued education is encourage; as well as, training at the company.

About Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Worldwide Leader in Engineered Solutions Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (PPL), part of – Read more