Saint Agnes Hospital Employee Reviews

12 hour work Dday
Clinical Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 18, 2017
Not much to say, I interested in finding other employment. The job did not turn out to be what I expected. The unit was converted to another type of unit as soon as I was hired.
Currently reorganizing
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 19, 2017
The reorganization has not been well planned. Having never consulted with the local personnel, distant management unfortunately made changes based on business theory over real-life situations. Jobs, duties, and procedures have been moved and shifted only to be moved and shifted repeatedly because the consequences were never carefully accounted for. Reorganizing is inevitable and better than stagnating, but inefficient reorganizing is demoralizing and inexcusable.
Pros
Free parking, wonderful co-workers, chapel onsite
horrible hospital
Patient Care Tech II (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 2, 2017
great pay . horrible management .no room for growth . I hated working here my whole 6 months couldn't wait to get fired lol wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. to work or be a patient.
Saint Agnes Hospital
Audit Recovery Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MarylandSeptember 11, 2017
My time at Saint Agnes Hospital has been a wonderful place to work, my overall experience has been decent. I have continually learned throughout my job.
Ok
Emergency Dept tech (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 31, 2017
Easy to get employed and very friendly coworkers. Great for learning, great experience for first time employment. Terrible management and even worse pay. Extremely high patient flow.
Pros
Friendly cowrkers
Cons
Terrible pay
Housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 1, 2017
Housekeeping at st. Agnes Hospital was very beneficial and a learning experience I enjoyed my coworkers and staff I used all chemicals learn how to turn over rooms in a timely manner I'm a very people person enjoy helping people also working with the public
productive and fun work place
Spanish Interpreter/Translator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 1, 2017
Stressful but rewarding. Fast pace environment, which makes your day goes very quick. Great co-workers. I will recommend to work for this organization
Working at a non for profit
Project Specialist Lab Outreach (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 27, 2017
As a project specialist for lab outreach you may wear various hats. Depending on the needs of the department would determine what my task may be. During my time at Saint Agnes I have performed various functions. From management to going to the drawing station helping my fellow coworkers which makes me versatile and able to adapt to change.
Institution built on Patient First Care
Supervisor(Acting Manager) (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 26, 2017
Since my tenure I have been overwhelmed with how much everyone works as a team no matter what department you work for. Today I saw a facilities personnel helping a woman in a wheelchair arrive to her destination without her having to lift a finger. Saint Agnes is a great, loving & caring hospital which will continue to shine in the city of Baltimore.
Friendly hospital
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 14, 2017
I did billing, cart filling, IV's , returns and putting away the daily order ! For me the hardest part of the job was when i had to deliver meds and DOC was bringing in people that were incarcerated ,That made me nervous!
productive
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 4, 2017
Everyday was different. Each day was something new to expect and a new experience. I learned a lot each day, and asked for help whenever I needed. I scheduled appointments, organized medical records, took vital signs etc.
Productive but calm workplace.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 25, 2017
Saint Agnes was fast pace at times, very busy. I handled multiple delivery trucks at one time. Also received many pallets of inventory and medical instruments daily.
Learning and teaching enviornment, great place to start out in career
Nursing Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 23, 2017
can be very busy depending on the floor you work on, the staff loves teaching anyone who is willing to learn. very diverse. i can not speak on other floors behalf my manager is great
Clinical Laboratory Assistant
Clinical Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 12, 2017
Order and receive laboratory specimens. Run quality assurance measures on centrifuges. Miscellaneous errands requested. Administered data log entry for Send Out specimens.
Beautiful views of the city
PCT II (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 6, 2017
Beautiful views of the city during the day. Clean and upbeat enviorment. Great staff. Amazing schedules and managers for the most part. Great place to work.
Pros
Self scheduling
Cons
If you leave on good terms or not, If the manager is salty about it you will not be able to rehire.
Very good job to work for
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 26, 2017
I had a very good experience working here. I have no complaints. I was having a personal issue that i was working through at the time . i will disclose what happened to me if necessary.
Pros
Good hours. Personable people.
Cons
Personal issue
need to improve hospital managers
escort, dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 24, 2017
it would be a better job if we had a union for the employees, we are so easily replaceable. and more pay for the risky position patient transporters have.
Pros
good benefits, and some paid time off
Cons
short breaks, gotta make up weekends if doctor approve dt=for you to be off
Patient Account Rep II (Former Employee) –  Halethorpe, MDMay 7, 2017
A typical work day was posting payments manually, I learned how to work Centricity and Excel. on a normal day I would post payments, and I would also reconcile patient accountants.
Productive and fast paced place towork
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 5, 2017
I had the pleasure of doing an internship at St Agnes hospital after graduating from Nursing Assistant school. I was able to work in the life of an actual CNA for Three weeks. I enjoyed they let me get all the knowledge that I could get while I was there. I was able to work in multiple units to gain as much knowledge as possible with dealing with multiple types of patients.
Pros
wonderful work atmosphere
Cons
short breaks at times
There is room for growth
Saint Agnes Hospital (Current Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 14, 2017
A good place to work. I learned a lot and I gained a lot of experience while working at Saint Agnes Hospital. The hardest part about my job is there just isn't enough time in a day to do it all. The most enjoyable part about my job is serving and caring for the patients.