Saint Anne's Hospital Employee Reviews

Very fast paced and sometimes stressful place to work with little managorial support
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  St Annes Hospital CampusJune 2, 2017
Plenty of job security in the lab as tbere is such high turnover. As a current long term employee it can get to seem like management wants you to do the work of two people as the phlebotomy portion of the lab is aleays working short. Management does not help when things are busy nor do they back you up to other departments when things are late due to lack of staffing. As for compensation if you have a decent amout og ecperiemce you will never be paid what you are worth. St Anne's is the lowest paying hospitals in this area. The lack of leadership, the favoritism shown to a handful of employees and the lack of compensation leaves most of looking for other employment. If it weren't for the people I work with I probably would have left years ago.
Pros
Good benifits, .Job security due to the extremely high turnover. CoWorkers are awesome and have each othets back.
Cons
Lack of staffing high turnover and lack of Managoial support as well as low pay.
Great hospital, fast pace environment!
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAMay 26, 2017
Love my job as a phleb but awful laboratory management that is minipulative and micro managed. The minute you speak up for your self the write ups start happening and HR will not back you up. I can't stress this enough!!! And this is the reason you constantly see job opening cause people don't stay. Due to the management and awful pay. Not to mention lots of favoritism, and if you are the favored one you will get away with everything. Lots of brown noses in there and I am only speaking for the lab. It's to bad cause other than that I truly loved my job.
Pros
Hospital staff is great to work with very friendly.
Cons
Poor lab management, awful pay.
Supervisor of Maintenance Department (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAMay 25, 2017
From the start of each to the finish was none stop with phone calls, meeting, day to day work orders and emergencies. Entering scheduled time as well as on call, payroll, entering/closing work orders.
Awesome
Collegiate Nurse Technician (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 20, 2017
Love the entire hospital. Everyone knows everyone and it really is a community hospital. Nurses want to teach and doctors want to be involved. Definitely worth it.
RN case manager
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 15, 2017
good salary, face paced, professional . Caring physicians and nurses. Community Hospital vibe. On the front lines of complex population health and case management.
Summer job
Lifeline Assistant / Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 12, 2017
I only worked for the summer but for my first job i really enjoyed it and advanced really quickly. For a fifteen year old they gave me a lot of responsibility which gave me good experience for the future.
Pros
what they taught me
Cons
only a summer job
be prepared to do the work of two people
Cook/ caterer (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MA 02724April 5, 2017
St, Anne's is a great place to work however, the food service department is contracted out and the company running the dept. always had us working short and pushed us to do extra work but didn't allow any overtime
Pros
great benefits
Cons
worked short most of the time
Very god place to work
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MADecember 13, 2016
Very nice people, love my co-workers and boss, people are very friendly
Saint Anne's hospital is a place where we want to work forever, the respect with employees and patients make you see how others people life is very important.
Outstanding learning experience
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MADecember 12, 2016
I received a great deal in return from all patient care. it was the greatest learning experience I have ever had moving forward with each nurse and management person I worked with
I miss it
Registered Nurse Unit Telemetry (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 16, 2016
Unfortunately, I had to move to another state for non-work related changes in my life. I miss working at St. Anne's. It was an amazing place with amazing staff members. Since it is a small hospital, everyone knows everyone and is extremely friendly.

Want to know more about Saint Anne's Hospital?

Ask a question
Nice company to work.
Technical Support (Full time) (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 15, 2016
It is a very good place to work. All people around you have smiling faces. I learnt a lot on network, printer and security. In my team, everybody wants to share their experience and knowledge. We cover each other like one person.

The hardest part of the work is in the emergency department, all doctors and nurses there at very busy all day. The key is you have to be patient and nice, don't bother their work. They will be happy to tell you when is the good time to check the problems of computer and printers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you don't have to stay in the office all day. You have the chances to walk around everywhere in the hospital campus, and you almost know everybody, that is really nice.
Pros
Good work environment, and nice people.
Cons
Sometime is a little slow.
It has been pleasant
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 8, 2016
It has been a pleasant place to work for but it is time to move on to a different company with growth within the company. Unfortunately if you aren't an RN you get no where with the company and since I am no I need a company that will see what I'm worth and give advantages to growth.
High functioning staff, well-trained in their duties.
Transcription Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAMay 11, 2016
I love the work that I do. It gives me great satisfaction knowing that the accuracy of my editing/transcription skills greatly impacts patient care and patient experience, for example in the Oncology Clinic. I take my responsibilities very seriously, and I strive to create an accurate, professional account of our patient's history and medical care.
good work environment
EKG Technician (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MANovember 19, 2015
With working with many physicians, Working in the ER, ICU, all floors doing EKG's. Enjoyable part was working with all the patients, and coworkers.
busy working environment
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MASeptember 15, 2015
I have a great deal of experience working a busy switchboard at St. Anne’s Hospital, both as a per diem and as a full time operator. I am computer literate and can work independently or as part of a team. I am detail oriented, dependable, and have excellent customer service skills. I can problem solve and handle the irate caller.
I enjoy working with people, and have experience with working with people from all walks of life.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
over night shift
Intern & Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAMay 31, 2015
I had recently done and internship at Saint Anne's Hospital, and currently volunteer. I enjoy working in various departments in the hospital, and it is a great learning experience.
Great Learning Experience
FIELDWORK EXPERIENCES (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJanuary 17, 2015
St. Anne's was were I did my full time fieldwork for NEIT in the OTA program. The hospital in the Geri Psych Unit was an amazing experience as a OTA student.
Friendly environment, easy people to work with, good pay
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAOctober 12, 2014
Great experience. MD's are standoffish but rest of staff is amazing.
co workers
New patient coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 14, 2014
love the co workers and dealing with outside facilities obtaining records for patients
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough staffing
Helpful staff
Charge Nurse/Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAFebruary 13, 2014
I get report for the patients I will care for that shift. I talk to the previous RN or LPN caring for them. I checked all my patient during bedside reports, give patient and their family special instructions and quick teaching for that particular day.
I checked and count drugs on the drug cart because some insulin shots are to be given early., some have pre op meds to be given before 8 am surgical procedures.
I give drugs to my patients and to those patients with LPN's as their attending nurses. I assist on bedside procedures, help my patients ambulate or go to the bathroom, talk with physicians and surgeons regarding orders and procedures, and clarifying orders if need be.
The best part is when the patient recovers and is going home better than when I first admit him/her in our unit.
The worst part is when a patient dies.
Pros
delicious food in the cafeteria
Cons
short staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saint Anne's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3