Saint Annes Hospital Employee Reviews

Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAMarch 5, 2017
What i like about working at saint ans hospital was helping out anyone who needed help, I did not like working here because of how terrible management is and how rude hire ups are to you and think they can bully you around because your not a nurse
Productive and busy workplace
Certified Nurses Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MADecember 6, 2015
Walk in, call lights are buzzing off the hook, people running around. I learned that no job is easy, and the management is fair. My co-workers can sometimes be a handful but we all work as a team especially if we need each other. I think the hardest part about my job is knowing that you're doing everything you can for that patient and some are so unappreciative for it. But, the most enjoyable part of my day is knowing that I put smiles on peoples faces after caring for them.
Pros
Benefits, Friendly environment, Work as a team
Cons
Call lights ringing off the hook
Saint Annes Hospital
Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 12, 2015
A day at work could be bandaging a cut or performing CPR. It varies from minute to minute, we never know what is going to happen. My day is always busy which I love.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saint Annes Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Saint Annes Hospital Reviews by Location