Saint Francis Health System

Saint Francis Health System Employer Reviews

Great place for a working mom
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: family friendly atmosphere
Cons: not enough pay
Great place to work, but the pay was barely over minimum wage.
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 14, 2014
Wonderful therapists, caring medical staff, wide variety of patients
Saint Francis Health System
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKDecember 2, 2013
This position I wore many hats. I worked in the Billing Dept. I posted payments, did the daily deposit, and scanned medical records into the system.
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 21, 2013
Pros: awesome physicians and co-workers
Cons: insurance benefits are costly
Fast paced professional environment and very patient oriented. I also made great long term friendships.
Very competitive
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Monroe, LAAugust 2, 2013
Pros: extrs discounts at surrounding stores
Cons: hardly ever get a break but it is automatically taken out of your hours
Not paying enough money for the amount of work... and they are not very interested in your personal activities
awesome place of employment
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Charleston, WVAugust 2, 2013
Pros: the awesome people that i got to work with
Great people they care very much about the patients and the staff management is just wonderfull.The hardest thing was moving away and not staying employed with them
Productive and fun working environment.
Call Center Operator (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 24, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: one hour lunch.
I loved working with this company it tough me a lot about how the hospital really functions. There is a variety of duties that you must fullfill and be very alert and productive for the daily things to be accomplished.
productive work place
Nutrition aide (Former Employee), poughkeepsie nyJuly 22, 2013
Pros: fast work day
Cons: not enough hours and pay
work days went really fast because there was always something to do. Mop, sweep, cleaning. Prepare and deliver patient food trays.
It was Family
Electronic Imaging Tech II Secretary Informatics (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch in meetings
It was a fun place to work something diffrent all the time it was a rush up and rush down. Was the best time of my life I miss working miss the staff miss Saint Francis Hospital sad laid off took my job.
Great place to work.
Nurse Tech (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 20, 2013
Very supportive co-workers and management. Amazing learning environment. Great values. Pay could be better.
Begin Again
Cardiac Monitor Technician (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 16, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Even though I resigned from Saint Francis, I still consider them the hospital I would trust with my health care. While a Monitor tech I was devoted to providing quality care for the patients on my shift.
Good place to work with a laid back environment
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKJune 7, 2013
Good place to work with a laid back environment
Good co workers
Appproachable management
Good hours
very busy but fun place to work
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMay 29, 2013
Pros: met proffesional nurses and doctors
Cons: temporary job
12 hour shifts starting at 6 am, prepared lunch tickets in certain department orders. Built up trucks with patient's food trays and then delivered. Learned alot about dietary needs and what certain types of food to feed different types of patients.
Enjoyable Staff members to work with
Admitting Registrar (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMay 26, 2013
Challenging day high demand for accurate information obtained. I learned how to multi task in an extremely high paced position. My experience in management is to know that they are supportive in all aspects of your job. Co-workers all have different personalities and are treated with respect all the time and acknowledge their opinions all the time. – more... I really didn't experience any difficult parts of the job. The enjoyable part was pleasing the people I was involved with. – less
decent environment for short term work
Central Supply technician (Current Employee), Roslyn, NYMay 22, 2013
decent place to work at, but not the best. I believe the department can be better manage but some things in life are just as is.
Saint Francis has been a wonderful employer
Nurse Tech/Clinical Secretary (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 20, 2013
A typical day at work is getting there before 7. I help get patients up and assist with activities throughout the day. I take vital signs and record intake and output. I love the patient care involved and my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is handling the overloaded days but I can usually keep calm.
Friendly and helpful people with a clean office
Medical Assistant Extern student (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKMay 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: the stress of being busy
A typical day at work I would triage patients and room them. I entered data into EMR. I learned how to tilt patients and clean wounds, The managment was awesome and very helpful and understanding. My co-workers always helped me when i asked and taught me alot. The hardest part of the job was learning my own way of doing things. I was so use to one way – more... when i was in school and when i got out into the real world everyone did it different. The most enjoyable part was gaining experience and knowledge that i will take with me into my other endeavors. – less
Good things, a typical day, and a highlight.
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 13, 2013
Pros: great benefits, stable work environment, occasional training opportunities.
Cons: very little advancement, static corporate cuture.
Loads of job security but a very little opportunity for growth. This company is a very stable place to work during a time period where more companies were laying people off than employing new this was a nice place to work.

In a typical day I would show up for work and review the projects and problem calls currently under way. Work on current projects – more... half the day and spend the rest of the day troubleshooting issues and concerns of the team. At the end of the day I would assemble a quick report of the days events and once sent I would go home. Return the next day and repeat. At the end of each week the reports from all previous days would be assembled and sent.

The best part of the job was getting projects that were out of the norm. Some of the projects I enjoyed most: technology review and recommendations for digital imaging for the hospital. This project saved the hospital over a quarter of a million dollars. A relatively small amount but saved 15% of the project budget. – less
Steady routine work.
Patient Room Housekeeper (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 8, 2013
I would be assigned a number of rooms to clean and also other miscellaneous areas around the rooms i.e. the nurses station, the restrooms, and waiting areas. I was also on call the clean a patient room upon the patient's dismissal.
Stay here if you get hired
Critical Care RN (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 3, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: none that i can think of except pay is kind of low
I always wished I had realized how great I had it at the time. This company is the best . Responsive to your needs. Education always free. Pay average but the benefits and work environment cannot be beat anywhere in the world. Tulsa is a great city to live and work in. Yes I know its in Oklahoma, but I would return in a minute and I am from new England. – more... Really worth a shot if youre looking for something new. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Saint Francis Health System

Founded in 1960 by Natalie and William K. Warren, Sr., Saint Francis Health System is a not-for-profit leading healthcare provider – Read more