Saint John Hospital Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
Nticu Rn (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 19, 2017
I have never worked in a place with so many satisfied employees. Idk if its bc its a magnet facility but all the staff are plesant and great to work with. Also provides excellent learning opportunities for their staff.
RN (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 15, 2016
Clinical latter which allows for involvement in units and pay raises. Educators that keep you up to date with policy and procedures. Great place to work.
Pros
Cons
12 hour shifts
Fun unit to work on. Was sad to leave but I was moving out of state.
RN (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 11, 2016
I had worked for the system for many years and had watched it grow. Staging could have been better but it can always be better. We had an excellent manager and excellent coworkers
Saint John Hospital Leavenworth, KS
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSJuly 7, 2015
I have the best co-workers ever and they are the main reason I have stayed at this hospital so long. We are like a family, we care about each other inside & outside of work. They are truly some of my best friends. I love that I know most of the people I work with, including ancillary teams. I like that I got experience in different areas by floating to other units. However, being a small facility there are a lot of issues with favoritism. CNO is friends with supervisors and employees outside of the hospital, makes for some working environment conflicts and favoritism.
Pros
small, diverse work experience
Cons
limited experience with certain patient groups (peds)
Productive and fun workplace
CNA (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 13, 2015
Working in the hospital setting, I have seen and learned a variety of illnesses and procedures which has given me a better insight into the medical field and how to better serve patients. The hardest part of the job is when the floor is short staffed and I have 10-15 patients to take care of. The most enjoyable part is to know I'm helping someone get better and back to their normal self.
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Short breaks