The Baldwin Research Institute, the parent company of the The Saint Jude Retreats, is currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator. The Saint Jude Retreats offers educational programs for those in need of help due to substance use problems.
The Social Media Coordinator will implement the company’s Social Media Strategy, increasing brand awareness, brand protection, generating inbound traffic and engaging in conversations. This role coordinates with the Senior Marketing Director to support the overall strategy and company goals, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
This is a brand new position, so there will be much opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership, implement processes, set strategies, and ultimately be creative. We are looking for a self-starter and a well- rounded individual.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include; online advocacy, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, My Space, Linked In through the use of Hootsuite and other similar community sites, as well as posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Coordinates with Content Writer and SEO specialist through the promotion of a variety of articles and blog posts.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Grow existing referral source by creating online and offline alliances.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in the proper social media channels while ensuring the philosophy and integrity of the brand is met.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, RSS Feeds, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Good technical understanding of Internet Marketing best practices.
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO.
- Public Relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
- Understand all forms of social media interactions (articles, blogs, forums, communities, etc…)
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools (Hootsuite, Vocus Marketing, Sprout Social, etc…)
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Wordpress, etc…
- Advance Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Web Editing
- Knowledge of the Complete Adobe Creative Master Suite
- Experienced SEO Professional
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Journalism or a Related Field.
- Minimum of 3 Years Prior Experience in Internet Marketing, Social Media or SEO*
We Offer a Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, 403(b) Pension Plan, Paid Sick Time/Vacation and free Gym Membership for employees.
Please submit a cover letter and salary requirements when applying for this opportunity.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Saint Jude Retreats is a non 12 step alternative to traditional alcohol and drug rehab programs. With over 23 years of research, our program...