Saint Louis Bread Company

Saint Louis Bread Company Employee Reviews

Great values and culture.
Associate Trainer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 17, 2015
This was the best "fast food" (if you can call it that) job Ive had. Managers were great, food was great and the customers too
Excellent Staffing and Pastries
Cashier (Current Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 12, 2014
Pros: reduced food
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at the Saint Louis Bread Company is not too bad in the morning its prettty steady pace and smiling faces. During the afternoon its choatic, if you're not prepared for it.
Fantastic job for the money if you can handle the crazy hours
Assistant Manager and Catering Coordinator (Former Employee), Saint Peters, MOJune 29, 2014
Pros: good work/life balance, fast-paced, never boring
Cons: poor benefits, difficult to advance to the corporate level
A typical day involved anything and everything, from customer interaction to inventory management to cashiering to cleaning. There wasn't really anything that wasn't your job, even for management. The work day always went by fast because it was always so busy. You could make lifelong friends not only with your co-workers but with the genuine customers who came to visit everyday.

The hardest part is the hours. Nights and weekends can really cut into your personal time but management does the best they can to really allow everything time for their own lives.

The most enjoyable part is having a great successful shift, no mistakes on orders and happy customers!
fast pist
Cashier (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 18, 2013
Pros: the food was really good
Cons: short breaks, not enough hours, no free lunches
A typical day at Saint Louis Bread was a good day I love working with customer making drinks smoothies hot chocolate etc, walk around the restaurant to make sure the restaurant is clean, and the condiments is stock and ask the customer is everything ok.

I love working wit my co- workers me and my co worker are really good foods.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co workers and customers and making drinks

The hardest part about the job was not enough hours to work
Love Bread Co!
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Frontenac, MOFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: discount for food
I would go into work and be greeted by my whole working team. I learn something new everyday. I love going into work and being able to provide great service to customers. My co workers are amazing all of them have important spot in my life. The hardest part of the job is trying to be positive when the customers is being rude or mean. I enjoy going into work and being able to make people happy around me. I am very social person and i like to make new friends so i love being able to work around people.
Fast pace, restaraunt
ASSOCIATE TRAINER (Former Employee), Arnold, MODecember 27, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: short breaks
Serving and preparing food, taking orders, cleaning tables, etc.
Management changed quite frequently and I learned to adjust quickly and easily to that. I became good friends with my coworkers and talked to them on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with orders, and dealing with complaints.
Fast paced enviroment
Shift Leader (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2012
Pros: skills i gained from working there
Cons: not being reconized for all your time and hardwork
Typical day started at 5am and ended at 2pm or the close of bussiness depending on what events where going on. Learned speed with accuracy of orders. My co-workers where team players.

Saint Louis Bread Company Salaries