Saint Luke's Hospital Employee Reviews

Very productive and enjoyable
Eviromental Worker (Former Employee) –  3100 Wornall Road,Kansas City ,Missouri 64111June 11, 2017
I truly enjoyed working for this company.I was able to meet and greet people on top of keeping their rooms,areas and etc. sanitized and/or loves stay nice and comfortable.Like any other company there is always room for growth.
Pros
Benefits, enhances skills, gives more knowledge in medical/environmental skills
Cons
I room to grow and experience other (different and new opportunities
IT Support Administrator
IT Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2017
Enjoy working on computer related issues and learning new technologies. I enjoy assisting users with problems and making sure their day is very productive.
Benefits
Cons
Instability
Stressfull environment
Operator (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMay 28, 2017
Calls from answering services from 7-9am then hospital calls through out the day paging doctors, taking messages. All day long. Hardest part of the job is mostl management and always being understaffed and over worked. Enjoyable part is the bond me and my co workers share.
Fun work place
Porter (Former Employee) –  Cleveland OhioMay 27, 2017
I loved going into the job learning new things and never missed a day or late in my 19 yrs of employment, everyone had respect for there fellow men and that made it a pleasant work environment.
Pros
Great at being involved with there employee's
Cons
Knowledge of knowing others that was not working
My review of Saint Luke's Hospital
Cardiology Technician (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAMay 23, 2017
I enjoyed working at the hospital. I worked the 3 - 11 shift. I would have loved first shift. My boss was great and the coworkers were awesome. I just wish the pay was better for the amount of work that was required of you.
Pros
Manager and coworkers
Cons
2nd shift and pay rate
Enjoyed working at St. Lukes
Secretary/Statistical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 17, 2017
I worked on the McKesson Health System (at St. Luke's old version called HBO). Did reporting and budgets on system. Created new filing system. Participated in system implementation.
Pros
Good benefits
Overall a rewarding work environment.
Behavioral Health Technician/Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Quakertown, PAMay 7, 2017
A challenging and rewarding place to work. Many opportunities to learn and practice new skills. Working at St. Luke's, one meets a great amount of interesting people and is wonderful to be a part of facilitating people's recovery.
good place to work
Student Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 25, 2017
Saint Luke's Hospital Radiology department is typically very busy. There are lots of surgery cases. The management is functional, but somewhat lacking. There seem to be very few repercussions for actions. Otherwise, a pretty good place to work.
Pros
hour lunch breaks
Great environment
Home health, PRN, Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOApril 20, 2017
Saint lukes is a great place to work, staff is very friendly and warm. The home health in saint lukes is caring and the priority is patient care and health
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 27, 2017
Being a NA is good when you have people that will help you throughout the day when you are having difficulty. Management is very friendly and are always there when you need them!
The only bad part is heavy lifting and it can be an issue when it comes to you getting hurt on the job.

Want to know more about Saint Luke's Hospital?

Ask a question
yess
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 23, 2017
love this hospital the benefits of working with kind and driving people, assisting the community with educational services, for their care, adults children.
Very fast paced!
Information Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 5, 2017
In my position, I helped greet many patients and visitors on a day to day basis. One of my main duties was to make sure all visitors felt comfortable during their visit and stay especially during critical times. I enjoyed working with a great team of nurses and staff who exemplified professionalism at all times.
productive fun place
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2017
work the day shift (12 hrs) in a PCU unit at the hospital. I start my morning off with getting report from the night shift, then I make rounds, pass water, pass trays to contact pts. and answer call lights. I do VS from 9-10, chart and then do a few baths... and answer call lights prn. Then I get accuchecks and do rounds (and pass water) again at 11. I get a few more linens and baths done before lunch. Then I start VS again. When I get back from lunch, if there are more baths/linens I try to get them done... if not, I empty linen bags and foleys and do 3pm rounds (still answering call lights). I start VS again at 5 and make sure the pt rooms are clean, foleys and bedside comodes are empty, pts in briefs are clean, etc. I give report to night shift and do charting at the end of shift.
Pros
free meals
Cons
short breaks
Great Environment
Team Lead Patient Accounts (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 22, 2016
good place to work, great environment and diversity. Worked in billing area where management worked hard for the hospital and for their employees to make sure they are happy with the place. Overall a good company.
Best company to work for
Information Associate (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 15, 2016
Saint Lukes is great company to be employed with, there is so much experience to receive, and much experience to gain in every department. Wonderful place, Best place to give care and the best place to receive care.
Saint Luke's Cancer Institute
Nurse Clinician II, Medical Oncology Practice (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 5, 2016
Constant challenges, coworkers are amazing and easy to work with, leadership is hard to work with at times, the patients are the best part of the job
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Short breaks, lack of work
Great place to work, good chances to advance and learn new . SLH strives to include all levels of employees ways of improving skills.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 14, 2015
Able to work as a team, constantly learning new skills and treated as an important member of this work group. Always kept abreast of changes. Parking sometimes not very efficient. Work areas clean and well managed. Hardest part of the job is leaving when you know there are things that need to be done. Best part is those patients who return regularly and you get to know them personally.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 3, 2015
I enjoyed many years working for St.Lukes Hospital. I plan to reapply. Great benefits and great pay. Effective Communication Skills * Intuitive Problem-Solving Abilities
*Microsoft Office * Help Desk *Working productively as an Individual and Team
Pros
Good Job Security
Cons
No room for growth
We have a lot of papers to write and less co-workers for too much work.
RN Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ponce, PROctober 27, 2015
Nice working with my co-workers. Fun part is working with my supervisor. The most enjoyable part is communicate with my patients and the families.
Pros
Free lunch, Free parking, Free tv service, Discount of lab, Procedure, Studies, Lockers
Cons
Healthcare, Short-brake
Good experience
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYSeptember 21, 2015
The patient population is less than desired, but you get great exposure and the pay is great. The hospital has been going through a lot of renovations over the years. Parking is a problem.
Pros
experience
Cons
parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saint Luke's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.