Saint Martin's University Employee Reviews

Review
Assistant Coach (Current Employee) –  Lacey, WASeptember 7, 2016
Great opportunity to make an immediate impact on the campus and athletic department. Mediocrity has been difficult to overcome, but the campus seems to be progressing in the right direction.
Wait for the Union votr
Staff (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAMay 27, 2016
Staff, faculty currently trying to Unionize. If that happens then things there might get better. Huge turnover, poor senior management.
Pros
Some super great people
Cons
Poor Senior Leadership (e.g., President, Provost)
Great first job
ASSMU Senator of Business (Current Employee) –  Lacey, WAApril 8, 2016
I was very happy with being employed at Saint Martin's University. This was a great opportunity to get work experience and I would definitely work here again.
Public Safety
Public Safety (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAOctober 7, 2015
It was a great opportunity to broaden my opportunities working as a public officer. We would do patrols of the school 24 hours of the day 7 days a week. We would assist the students of the school as well as the faculty members and even outside members of the school that have inquiry questions about the school itself.
Great place for work study
Lab assistant (Former Employee) –  Biology DepartmentAugust 26, 2015
I worked for Saint Martin's University first in the Office of Institutional Advancement then in the Biology department as a work study student.
Pros
developed lab skills and positive rapport with professors and staff
Cons
not full time
Saint Martin's University
Student/Loan Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAJune 7, 2015
Saint Martin's University is an amazing place to work. I am thankful for all the staff and faculty who I work with everyday.
Ruby Dugan
Tour Guide/Front Desk Personnel (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJune 23, 2014
I learned that children have different needs in terms of learning. I would have loved to stay here if I could.
career
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJanuary 15, 2014
This is a great school and I recommend it to anyone! It has amazing opportunities.
seeking a new position
Vice President of Institutional Advancement (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WADecember 10, 2013
Saint Martins University is a small university. They are currently experiencing financial challenges and although I was down half of my staff due to retirements, military transfers and natural attrition, I was unable to rehire for any of my staff positions. It was a very difficult situation.
Work study program
Clerical/Office support (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WashingtonSeptember 20, 2013
it was a good job to earn extra money for school supplies and food.

Want to know more about Saint Martin's University?

Ask a question
Well run and structured office.
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJune 1, 2013
Work hours usually spent handling phone calls and servicing issues with student and faculty hardware and software. I learned more about going inside of computers and how to handle certain issues with computers such as malware. The hardest part of the job was handling the stress that would come during busy days but I became accustomed to it. The most enjoyable part of the job was the work environment.
Pros
environment
Cons
off time
Dedication is Key
Lacrosse Club President (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJanuary 10, 2013
Service through dedication is the motto here. You need to be open to a catholic environment that is inclusive.
Innovative and Fun place to work
Sustainability and Building Envelope Designer (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WANovember 15, 2012
Everyday I learned something new at Saint Martin's. I received many chances to lead, develop, and create many things. The management was outstanding and helped in developing me as a person. The most difficult part about this particular job was the wealth of information I had to learn over such a short period of time. While this was difficult it made the job extremely enjoyable.
Pros
free lunches, fun coworkers, great atmosphere and environment
Cons
commute
Innovative and Fun place to work
A typical day at work could be anything. One of the greatest things about working for The Stump Farm is you would never know what the next day would bring. I did everything from creating trails, planting trees, constructing bridges, and more. Management was very well thought out and structured. Instructions to do certain tasks were outlined in a clear and concise manner.
Pros
learned much about the different plants, out doors
Cons
short breaks

4.3