Saint Mary's College

Saint Mary's College Employee Reviews

Excellent education in Counseling Psychology
MFT Graduate Student (Former Employee), Moraga, CAFebruary 4, 2015
excellent foundation for a masters degree in counseling with an emphasis in MFT and PCC. Humanistic approach based in Rogerian.
Fun place to work
Utilizes (Former Employee), INDecember 9, 2014
This is a fun place to work, working with a lot of cool people and relax work environment
Awesome employees, fun environment
Youth summer baseball camp coach (Former Employee), Moraga, CaliforniaOctober 27, 2014
Pros: easy work, fun
Cons: low pay
Spent the day teaching kids about the game of baseball. Taught various skills such as pitching, hitting, fielding, and baserunning. My coworkers were helpful and performed the same tasks as me. I enjoyed teaching kids things they never knew.
Good College Experience
Design Editor for Blue Mantle (Former Employee), South Bend, INOctober 20, 2014
Working as the design editor of the Saint Mary's College yearbook was a wonderful experience. Great job for a student looking to get involved!
Great school for women!
Junior status, anticipated date of graduation (Current Employee), Notre Dame, INMay 21, 2014
Go to Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, IN. You won't regret it.
Under their wing
Systems Support Specialist (Former Employee), Notre Dame, INMarch 16, 2014
Pros: freedom, responsibility, community, team
Cons: low pay, everything is up to the dean
The CIO is amazing and by far the best boss I have ever had.

I learned a lot from this job. My coworkers took me under their wing as a recent graduate and showed me how to provide technical support in a real environment. I was given hard tasks and expected to solve them rather than running to my boss for supervision in the past as a student worker.

I was given plenty of freedom to work on my own but had a sizable amount of responsibility. They didn't micromanage.

Always was able to go to appointments or take time off for family issues.
Worked at my school all 4 years
Student Assistant for Mathematics Department (Former Employee), Notre Dame, INOctober 23, 2013
Worked for an SMC major department for the 4 years of my education. It was a good part-time job.
Will work a lot of hours
Campus Visit Coordinator and Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Notre Dame, INDecember 11, 2012
Typically hire new grads and will work a lot of hours. Pay is ok but usually on the lower side. Benefits are very good.
Saint Marys College
Financial Intern (Former Employee), Moraga, CAMay 21, 2012
Pros: expanded mind, great managers
Cons: had to leave because of graduation
Working for Saint Marys was a wonderful exprience. They worked around my school schedule and allowed me to work on diffrent projects and managers respected opinion