Saint Mary's University Employee Reviews

Very productive work environment
University Instructor (Former Employee), College of Business/ Graduate ProgramAugust 18, 2014
* dynamic management style
* diverse job culture
* challenging work assignments
Adjunct faculty working only in summers teaching graduate online courses.
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee), Winona, MNAugust 5, 2014
Pros: being able to work around my schedule.
Cons: it would be great to connect physically once but my students were several hours away from me.
I taught at St. Mary's in the summers. My students were in a graduate program and all were teachers. I developed several classes that I taught there. The one I have taught multiple times is Social Media for Educators. Teaching online, I had little association with other teachers but could always get the help I needed through email. The hardest part of the job was connecting often enough online with my students in a face-to-face environment through Hangouts as students were busy and not always available. The most enjoyable part was watching the transformation in teacher's views about social media in their classroom.
Speedy Service
Mailroom Worker (Former Employee), Winona, MNJanuary 22, 2014
Mail was always delivered on time. Very organized and professional
Good experience in maintaining a lab
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), Winona, MNApril 11, 2013
I enjoyed working here (work study in college) because it gave me more experience in setting up laboratory exercises and also knowledge in how to correctly care for various pieces of lab equipment
Your Own Boss
Sports Commentator/ Webcaster (Former Employee), Winona, MNMarch 21, 2012
As a webcaster for athletic events, I ran the show with one other student. I was given the responsibility of being a voice for the university's athletic events and that was something to be proud of. If you are ambitious about trying athletic commentary, this job is for you.