Saint Michael's College

Saint Michael's College Employer Reviews

A rewarding experience
Teacher (Current Employee), Buenos Aires, BOctober 21, 2014
The life of a teacher is more than just being an educator; it is being a mentor, a leader, a counselor, a role model, a person to lean on and various other roles that a person in this position has to adapt to.
A rewarding experience
Teacher (Current Employee), Buenos Aires, BOctober 21, 2014
Stepping stone into the job industry I want to move towards
Athletic Communications Intern (Current Employee), Winooski, VTDecember 31, 2013
I am currently working towards advancing in the field of athletic communications/sports information which this internship is providing key information and guidance for but the compensation is not making it worth it at all. I feel like I am not moving forward in the internship and it makes the job very discouraging to go to every day.
Used on campus facilities to aide student learning
Academic Tutor (Current Employee), Saint Michael's CollegeApril 28, 2013
I meet with two students every week throughout the week. I provide them additional instruction in both courses as well as suggestions that could further aide them in the future.
Friendly Work Environment
Student Assistant (Current Employee), Colchester, VTFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: choose your own hours; paid lunch breaks
Work study program promoted a great balance between studies and a work experience.