Saint Paul College

Saint Paul College Employer Reviews

Lead Parking Attendant
Lead Parking Attendant (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 7, 2014
Pros: relaxed environment, variety
Cons: pay and ability to move up in the company, benefits
A wonderful place to work and go to school. If your someone who likes to help others and deal with a variety of situations this is the place for you. Everyday there is something new and exciting. Working with computers and parking lot machines is a plus also. This is a great job for someone who is looking to higher their education, and be in a friendly – more... relaxed environment. – less
It Specialist
IT Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 5, 2014
Tutored students in Microsoft programs. Asssited in IT issues.
Great place to learn a balance of computer networking and programming
Information Technology Specialist Intern (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJune 3, 2014
Pros: great parking!
Excellent Teachers, Positive atmosphere and wonderful group work.
I learned how to troubleshoot systems, both PC and Mac.How to efficiently image workstations as well as creating a secure environment within our networks.
Co-workers can be both a joy and a challenge to work with. I am flexible and learned much from a challenge. Sometimes the hardest – more... part of the job can be learning patience, from co-workers to computer downtime, learning to work through an issue and finding a solution is paramount in business and it takes a special balance to be successful in both.
Most enjoyable for me is seeing a task through to completion and finding solutions for whatever the issue at hand is. – less
This is a fun working environment
Network Administrator (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 27, 2014
Employees are awesome
Working environment is great
This is a friendly environment
The hardest part of my job is when working on new projects.
Had fun talking with other employees
IT Help Desk (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNNovember 12, 2013
I fixed computer problems it was a work study. I enjoyed everyone I worked and got to make student badges.
Great School to work at
Biology Instructor (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNMay 23, 2013
Saint Paul College offers a great environment to work in. The faculty are very helpful and the students are great to work with as well.
A very welcoming and fun place
Career Services Assistant (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 9, 2013
A very fun place to work at. My supervisor is fun and very great and knows what to do. My responsibility on a daily day is updating job posting on our college board and college job website. Not only that but create student accounts and employers accounts. I also help my supervisor create slideshows and projects using Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft – more... Work Office. – less
Work Day
Work Study Student (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 9, 2013
Assist students with email information and computer questions as well as set up computers and install software.
Enjoyable place to work, great co-workers
Interim Receptionist (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: great place to work.
Cons: temporary position
Very fast paced, energetic. Great Instructors and students. Pleasant customers.
Work Study Student - Child Development Department
Work Study Student (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNFebruary 5, 2013
I absolutely LOVED this job. I wish I could have stayed here. My boss was absolutely wonderful. I learned so much about child development and what goes into running the department.
Immigration law office
Work Study Student (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNFebruary 5, 2013
In this job, I had the opportunity to create an electronic filing system and re-organize the billing system. I enjoyed this challenge. I also was able to train in new employees, including an intern from a very well known law school.
A great place meeting other people.
Computer Technician/Internship (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJune 30, 2012
Pros: meeting new people.
Cons: it was a temporary internship unfortunately.
I have gained most of my computer related skills such as learning how Windows active directory works in a college environment, restoring campus hardware as well as meeting new friends.
OK Place, But Worries About Money
Continuing Education Customized Training Rep (Former Employee), Saint Paul MNMarch 8, 2012
Pros: able to be creative
Cons: money and budget issues
OK place to work. Supervisors are concerned about bringing in money. Caught in a catch 22. Great classes cost money. Then, fees are high and no one can afford them. No wiggle room on cost.
Grato ambiente laboral.
Práctica Profesional, Pedagogía General Básica. (Former Employee), Rancagua, LIJanuary 21, 2014
Práctica profesional de pedagogía general básica, en cuarto año básico, apoyo constante en aula, para el docente. apoyo a los estudiantes con necesidades educativas especiales.