Saints Medical Center Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Director, Medical Staff Services (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAMarch 2, 2015
The co workers at Saints Medical Center were the best. Hospital is now a part of a bigger health system. This was a non profit hospital.
Interesting; Positive Experience
HR Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAFebruary 6, 2014
Typical day at work would be filing, assisting in setting up interviews, answering potential employee questions and assisting current employees with paperwork.

Learned a lot about hospital environment, and human resource required tasks.

Co-workers were good group- we did not communicate much as I was in the front and they were all in their own offices.

Hardest part of job would be language barrier, or people who were unfamiliar with technologically savy. Hard to assist over the phone.

Most enjoyable was learning the human resource department and different positions within a hospital.
Flexible hours in a professional medical setting
Close Observation Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAJanuary 4, 2014
Keeping each patient safe as well as surrounding patients. Helping patient go to the bathroom, eat, change if necessary. keeping the patient as well as their families as comfortable as possible. Talking with patients and helping to make their experience at Saints Medical Center as pleasant an enjoyable as possible. Keeping a log of patients and their actions.
Pros
meeting people of all kinds and helping make their experience as pleasant as possible, benefits, pay differental, helping people who need a helping hand.
Cons
n/a
Hospital
Unit Coordinator- Emergency Room/Cardiac unit (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAOctober 22, 2013
The job is tough with a very high demands and lots of different personalities but if you love people and being pulled in different directions at one time than this is for you. The hardest part of the job is seeing someone pass and seeing the heartbroken families.
Pros
quick advancement, nice coworkers
Cons
dealing with hostile patients, low pay
Great place to work if you do not want to advance
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAMay 31, 2013
Take daily vitals as needed, blood sugars, specimens. Keep patients happy and comfortable, while doing everything the nursing staff needs me to do.
Pros
great if you like working with patients, which i do.
Cons
unless your going to become an rn, there is no place to go, which is why i am in school for my bsn.
Very plesent internship
Externship (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAAugust 31, 2012
Provided help desk support for the hospital as well as 15 off site clinics that saints supports. Entered in tickets for all user issues. Troubleshoot, repair, and replace computer hardware, software, and drivers for all computers.
Pros
wonderfull team of technicans, and great work enviroment
Cons
none..
Great place to learn and experience different areas in the medical field
Patient Care Technician/Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAMay 22, 2012
Hard work but a great place to learn. Staff on 3E are the best. Caring and compassionate.
Pros
experience
Cons
schedule
Stressful
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAMay 14, 2012
Management was not people friendly. Manager of the department was not easy to work for. Manager demanded things that were not possible to achieve in a normal business day
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
manager expecting the unrealistic
Learned alot the experience was worth the duties
volunteer (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAApril 7, 2012
The nurses were very patient with me, they showed me around and made me feel comfortable. I learned the basics of working in the hospital environment such as working with different kinds of patients from different backgrounds. I knew what i was getting myself into so their was no hard part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was working along the nurses.
Pros
nice people, good environment
Cons
short breaks

4.2