SAIPEM

SAIPEM Employer Reviews

Safe workplace
Engine Room Operator/3rd Engineer (Former Employee), AfricaDecember 12, 2014
Pros: free flight
Cons: area of work
I am working on 12 hours shifts, supervising people in engine room, maintaining equipment and doing repairs. Participating in safety meetings and stop card program, keeping AMOS up to date.
Participating in courses planned on matrix to improve knowledge and make me fully aware of work responsibilities
Enjoing my work
QC Inspector Painting / Coating and Insulation (Current Employee), AngolaNovember 6, 2014
Pros: allowance
Cons: 1 hours
Saipem is the good Company

Most Enjoyable part of my job is to achieve the target.
Good relationship with expats
Expediter (Former Employee), Salamanca, GUASeptember 27, 2014
Pros: relationships
Cons: some difficult the life style
This company has many people from other countries and you have access to diversity cultures. The interactivity with they is so Good.

I like to meet different people!
I came to apply in this position Assistant procurement in your company. Please see attached above my updated CV.
SENIOR STOREKEEPER (Current Employee), Offshore Block17July 31, 2014
Motivate, dynamic, and interesting for you accompany to your activity, and value my
Experience in Professional level. Self-Starter, Team player, Innovative and creative. Capable to
blend in with the system and perform at the best to be a part of Better Company an Team.
Specialized in Inventory Control and Material Management
Productive and good relation with a co-workers
Machinist (Current Employee), asiaJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short break
I am a Machinist at engine maintenance department in pipe laying vessel at saipem company,i enjoy to work with other person different country and different personality of the person....I do the job from the construction department for pipelay preperation needed...
i like meeting new people
Loadout Coatings Inspector (Former Employee), manyJune 13, 2014
it is hard work,but I enjoy every second, I also like meeting new people and working in a team.
Need more knowledgeable management.
Quality Ciontrol Senior Inspector (Former Employee), 15950 Park Row, Houston, TX 77084June 7, 2014
A diverse company with good people to work with. Lots of turn over more and more.
Night Chief Electrician
NIGHT SHIFT CHIEF ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee), AfricaMarch 22, 2014
Being in charge of AMOS PMS (preventive maintenance system);
Carrying maintenance of each system such as high voltage cabinets: 6.3kV, top drive;
Controlling and monitoring DC motors, drive panels, (troubleshooting and replacement) valves ( butterfly type) position of them;
Calibrating temperature, pressure sensors transmitters and overhauling motors;
Updating – more... replacement and adjustment of analogy sensors, transmitter’s and transducers family 4mA – 20mA scale, proximity switches, magnetic switches and also unexpected reparation of rig equipment as required and a standard troubleshooting as required; – less
Professional company
Quality Representative (Former Employee), Italy, Malta & KazakhstanFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: excellent employee care
Cons: contractual interface can be confrontational
Good employee interaction.
Learned civil works processes
No local co-workers
Hardest part of the job is timesheets & expenses submittals process
No jobsite interference
Work with knowledgeable of the business people
2 Mate/BCR/CRO/ Chief Mate / (Current Employee), Milano, TXJanuary 18, 2014
working with professionals in the business, the work is not difficult, you can say fun, but at the same time productive.Management try to maintain a good mood and productivity at work.learned to maintain the mood, with people focusing on the actions and caution responsibility
Big company with strong wiling to improve in all segments.
Superintendent (SPM) installation (Thailand) (Former Employee), Point Noire . Preparation for work . TIE - IN,December 14, 2013
Working in environmental of 5000 workers and in extremely weather conditions ( +45 / - 45°C) ... Kashagan Field ... D- Island .
Have been involved in piles and flare - module installation (skidding-lifting).
SUMMARY of job :Marine Superintendent/Capt Ersai 1 heavy lift construction barge. Planing and involved in all barge movements,FLOTELS (15) . Acting – more... as marine adviser for all FLEET of AHTS,PSV,IB-rs , cargo barges.Taking care of FUEL,water,sewage for all units. – less
nijeria angola offshore block 0 Brasil
Welding Supervisor for Platforms Revamping (Former Employee), Nijeria Angola BrasilJuly 11, 2013
Saipem it's a good company almost 8 years now i'm working with saipem and just i'm looking for better job
see tv or play gym
Floorman (Current Employee), Egypt,March 1, 2013
Pros: good
Cons: good
this good company but u looking for best
good management
i love my work so that it is good for me
I learned things I did not know
Work months and month vacation
very productive
welder (Former Employee), cubaMay 21, 2012
its a new drilling rig with lots of different nationality where everyone is able to funtion a one unit in order to get the job completed in a safe manner dispite miner communication problems the environment is great but dispite we will have some issues because u cant please everyone
Nice and good employees,other things are all in company standards.
Warehouse Assistant / Material Controller (Former Employee), Khurais Saudi Arabia / IndonesiaJanuary 14, 2012
Good accomodation,well management and good compensation.
fun place to work
Industrial insulator (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABDecember 23, 2014
Pros: only two breaks in the day
Cons: only ten hour days now
long days
cold days
lots of walking and travelling on buses back an fourth from camp
STEEL CARPENTER, FITTER (Former Employee), BrasilDecember 19, 2014
Pros: all food are free
Cons: 12 hours a day, days a week
1 Evryday work no day off, 3 months on 1 month off.
2 I learn a lot, how to work offshore.
3 Management is good.
4 My co workers are also good people.
5 The hardest part of our job is when we heard that bad weather is
comming.
6 The most enjoyable part of job is zero accident..
active and useful work site
Lead Contracting & Trading Ltd. (Saipem) (Former Employee), AlgeriaNovember 21, 2014
I had a good experience in my previous company ,developed my skills in my field of Engineering and introduced a lot of good friends
internet,sport
QC Inspector Mechanical Works- Steel Structure (Former Employee), Hassi Messaoud AlgeriaOctober 12, 2014
*Inspection brackets and plates foot pole before installing structures
*Dimensional controls during the preliminary alignment of structures
HR assembly bolts:
*Check and monitor the compliance of high strength bolts (class size.) From plans and specifications.
*Check the tightness of the next class and bolt diameters (clamping force limit) HR bolts.
Final – more... inspections of the structure:
*Verify that the installation of the main structure is consistent with the requirements of the project and the work is completed well
*Secondary metallic structures: Final inspection of the installation of decking, ladders and platforms – less
Drilling
Senior toolpusher (Current Employee), Dammam, S04October 7, 2014
I work in 2000 HP rig with NOV top Drive
• Manage the operations assigned to them and ensure that they meet contractual, financial, quality and performance criteria.
• Delegate responsibility where appropriate and ensure the effective operation of supporting services provided by departments within the Group.
• Ensure that all well programmes are executed – more... properly, efficiently, safely and in accordance with Group / Client standards, processes and procedures as well as relevant Country regulations / guidelines.
• Liaise at all times with their Managers on all key issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Conduct technical appraisals of drilling and work-over programmes, ensuring that any improvements, concerns or remedial actions required, are brought to the attention of the client.
• Provide advice and guidance to the Senior Offshore Rig Supervisors and onshore support team where appropriate.
• Assist with critical performance evaluations of specialist sub-contractors and reporting of findings to the Operations Manager and client.
• In accordance with group process / procedure, ensure accurate recording / reporting and follow up of all events including HSE and NPT accidents/incidents.
• Assist with pre-spud / end-of-well / review / investigation meetings, ensuring that complete reporting is undertaken and that all learning points are brought to the attention of management, client and recorded within the company learning systems. As detailed within Learning, After Action Review and Business Improvement processes.
• To advise their Managers on matters affecting the interpretation of the contracts affecting operating units under their control and to deal with day-to-day contractual matters as directed.
• Review the performance evaluation of the personnel on the operating unit. Supporting office and field supervisors with human resource rationalisation/utilisation and development.
• To improve performance by assisting with investigations and remedial actions on equipment, structural or system failures affecting the operating unit under their authority.
• Help to ensure the timely requisition of all materials, equipment and services to the correct specification for the execution of well operations, project work-scopes and upgrades where applicable.
• Ensure all required industry / company standards / certification / inspection and auditing is up to date. Planning repair and remedial works as required. – less

1 2 3 4 5