SAJ DISTRIBUTORS Employee Reviews

this is a good company
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJune 20, 2016
You are home every night off on the weekends. The pay is ok. The manager are not slave drivers they will help or send help if they see you need it.
productive workplace
Level 1 Puller (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARSeptember 22, 2014
you come clock in, get your work station, check to see what all supplies you need, grab a order clock it in and start pulling. I learned to use a push and pull pallet jack and to properly wrap glass. My co-workers were fun to get alone with. The hardest part was standing on concrete mostly all day. The enjoyable part was coming to work seeing my co-workers everyday and working.
A day a work
Billing Department (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJuly 15, 2014
The people was not the best people to be around. There were many with attitudes including management. The job was not hard it was just the people didn't want to work with each other at all.
Pros
going home
Cons
favoritism on the job, didn't get all the hours
Fast Paced, Grew in Managing, Lifting & working in the rain and cold,
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJanuary 21, 2014
*Fast Paced company,
*Managed up to 70 employees, 3 separate warehouses,
*When you have employees that care about THEIR work, makes a happy place to work.
*Hardest part of Job, would be the Lifting, working in cold, and rain.
*Most Enjoy of Job, was working with good employees, that when you train them to do their JOB right they follow through, as well as report to work everyday and on time.
Pros
not working weekends, never doing the same job day in and out.
Cons
never knowing when you get off, working from three separate buildings, sometimes raining, snowing, cold, you still in and out of buildings
SAJ was a good place to work mainly because of the people that I worked with and for.
Midwest Sales Manager - MO (Former Employee) –  Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, W. KentuckyNovember 9, 2013
SAJ Distributors was a wonderful company to work for until they were sold to Walgreens. After a short time, the company was sold to a wholesale distributor out of Brooklyn, NY - L&R Distributors. It was the worst thing that could happen to SAJ Distributors.
Pros
the customers and employees
Cons
pay and promotion
Great work environment and management was generally concerned about the overall well being of employe
Assistant Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  SoutheastAugust 1, 2013
in included going to area stores to perform store sets or resets. making sure our products had proper placement on the shelf. Management was generally concerned about the well being of its employees.
Pros
company car, company paid for gas and all travel expenses
Cons
not much room to move up in the company
SAJ was a very nice place of business
Puller (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJuly 12, 2013
I never had any problems there. My supervisor was a very intelligent person.
wasnt very rewarding
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARApril 27, 2013
town and country is basically just a gas station that was privately owned. no advancement possible
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
I worked there a long time ago.
Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TexasApril 11, 2013
I worked there a long time ago. I delivered health and beauty aids to grocery stores.
Fun Place to work
quality assurance (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARMarch 1, 2013
i worked for this company almost 3 years and enjoyed it most of the time.
Pros
personable management
Cons
chaotic
Low wage job with inconsiderate management
Puller (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, AROctober 25, 2012
S.A.J is my first warehose job. It starts you out with 7.25 and the raises are almost never. The staff does not notice how much of a hardworker most of us really are. Instead they will complain about people not moving fast enough. It is a drama filled atmosphere and issues amongest employees often are settled by both or one of the employees getting terminated. More workers have quit or got fired because the company does not care about what is going on in your life. They only want you to work. There is alot of favoritism and unequality at this job. Alot of people that work at this company have been there for years and it is sad. You have to work there a whole year as a full time person just to get vacation days and then it is only a week. The pay is low, benefits are not good, and sometimes you work long hours and your check still is barely enough to pay bills with. Oh, and they cheat you out of your breaks as well. You stand and walk for 6 to 8 hours every day just for minimum wage. Part time employees do not get any benefits. Half of the part time workers are the main workers that bust their behinds doing the orders. The most enjoyable thing about this job is getting off work!
Cons
short breaks, low wages, drama filled environment
Very Productive but not enough pay
Ebony Reeiner-Supervisor (Former Employee) –  S Midland DrJune 25, 2012
I've learned teamwork. Co-workers are not friendly. The hardest part of the job is pulling orders in the time given.
Productive workplace
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARMay 28, 2012
A typical day at work consist of checking items on incoming freight. Doesnt guarantee the full 40 hours as promised during orientation.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
hours
It' s was okay, but the pay and leadership was not offering much.
Operation Support and Bulk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARMay 24, 2012
It was a job that with no future for me and my family. I wanted more so I relocate dto Texas.
Pros
off on weekends
Cons
benefits, pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAJ DISTRIBUTORS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7