SAJ DISTRIBUTORS

SAJ DISTRIBUTORS Employer Reviews

SAJ was a good place to work mainly because of the people that I worked with and for.
Midwest Sales Manager - MO (Former Employee), Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, W. KentuckyNovember 9, 2013
Pros: the customers and employees
Cons: pay and promotion
SAJ Distributors was a wonderful company to work for until they were sold to Walgreens. After a short time, the company was sold to a wholesale distributor out of Brooklyn, NY - L&R Distributors. It was the worst thing that could happen to SAJ Distributors.
Great work environment and management was generally concerned about the overall well being of employe
Assistant Territory Manager (Former Employee), SoutheastAugust 1, 2013
Pros: company car, company paid for gas and all travel expenses
Cons: not much room to move up in the company
in included going to area stores to perform store sets or resets. making sure our products had proper placement on the shelf. Management was generally concerned about the well being of its employees.
SAJ was a very nice place of business
Puller (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARJuly 12, 2013
I never had any problems there. My supervisor was a very intelligent person.
wasnt very rewarding
Order Puller (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARApril 27, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: pay
town and country is basically just a gas station that was privately owned. no advancement possible
I worked there a long time ago.
Service Rep (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TexasApril 11, 2013
I worked there a long time ago. I delivered health and beauty aids to grocery stores.
Fun Place to work
quality assurance (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARMarch 1, 2013
Pros: personable management
Cons: chaotic
i worked for this company almost 3 years and enjoyed it most of the time.
Low wage job with inconsiderate management
Puller (Current Employee), Pine Bluff, AROctober 25, 2012
Cons: short breaks, low wages, drama filled environment
S.A.J is my first warehose job. It starts you out with 7.25 and the raises are almost never. The staff does not notice how much of a hardworker most of us really are. Instead they will complain about people not moving fast enough. It is a drama filled atmosphere and issues amongest employees often are settled by both or one of the employees getting – more... terminated. More workers have quit or got fired because the company does not care about what is going on in your life. They only want you to work. There is alot of favoritism and unequality at this job. Alot of people that work at this company have been there for years and it is sad. You have to work there a whole year as a full time person just to get vacation days and then it is only a week. The pay is low, benefits are not good, and sometimes you work long hours and your check still is barely enough to pay bills with. Oh, and they cheat you out of your breaks as well. You stand and walk for 6 to 8 hours every day just for minimum wage. Part time employees do not get any benefits. Half of the part time workers are the main workers that bust their behinds doing the orders. The most enjoyable thing about this job is getting off work! – less
Very Productive but not enough pay
Ebony Reeiner-Supervisor (Former Employee), S Midland DrJune 25, 2012
I've learned teamwork. Co-workers are not friendly. The hardest part of the job is pulling orders in the time given.
Productive workplace
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Pine Bluff, ARMay 28, 2012
Pros: weekends off
Cons: hours
A typical day at work consist of checking items on incoming freight. Doesnt guarantee the full 40 hours as promised during orientation.
It' s was okay, but the pay and leadership was not offering much.
Operation Support and Bulk Clerk (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARMay 24, 2012
Pros: off on weekends
Cons: benefits, pay
It was a job that with no future for me and my family. I wanted more so I relocate dto Texas.