SALDIVAR HOME HEALTH Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Favoritism
SLAVE (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMay 11, 2016
New manager at pharr tx office play the favoritism card. Claims to be best friend with the owner "offii" like she calls her. Instead of directing clients complaints to the proper individual either she don't report it or she reports it to "offii" leaving the proper individual not knowing what's going on. She is very very forgetful and can not handle the work load due to not having the knowledge necessary to perform such a job and the fact that is also in charge of the home health referrals, schedules makes this issue even more pathetic because she is not a nurse and don't have the license, knowledge or skills necessary to make that kind of decisions. All the nurses on the field claim she keeps the petty cash to buy groceries or stuff for her, turning in receipts to administration for items not bought for the business. She retaliates too. If you plan to work there, watch your back because the director of nurses is never there, I mean never. She is always in corporate city, so they in corporate only get to hear and believe what she tells them. No rn to over see clients. Good luck.
Pros
NO RN TO SUPERVISE YOU
Cons
PSYCHOTIC MANAGER.
home provider
Provider (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXOctober 27, 2013
loved helping the clients with the things they had difficulty doimg
Pros
patients
Cons
healthcare
Great place to work..very family friendly.
RN (Former Employee) –  Alice, TexasNovember 7, 2012
I loved working for this Company. I was hired as an RN. They pay the best wages in the area. I easily made 6 figures with my salary, on-call and per-visit rate. They were flexible with me so I could take care of my kids school needs. They are computerized, so as long as I stayed organized with completing my notes on time, I never fell behind.
Pros
independence
Cons
heavy workloads...they have lots of patients.
I worked great but didnt like job
cna (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 4, 2012
I did home health visits seeing scheduled patients all week and week end.
Pros
liked visits
Cons
wasnt worth the pay per visit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SALDIVAR HOME HEALTH. Our community is ready to answer.