Major Account Executive for a $3.1 Billion subsidiary of one of the 20 largest companies in the world. Our client is the world leader in their space, financially sound and poised for decades of growth in the U.S. Sales Talent is the exclusive recruiting firm for this organization and we have worked with them since Oct 2004.
This is a high-level, consultative sale calling on CEOs and CFOs of companies with revenues of at least $10M and up to and including the Fortune 500. Companies like Sony, Sanyo, Motorola and SAP use their service. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and growing a base of accounts that renew annually (and you will be paid on an account for the life of that account). Although excellent prospecting skills are a must, 20% of your 1st appointments will be set for you by their internal telemarketing department.
In Europe and Asia there is 30-40% penetration for their service but U.S. penetration is only at 4%. Our client purchased the largest U.S. provider of this service in 1998 to enter the North American market (which is the last major, untapped market for their service).
- U.S. sales have increased from $87M in 1998 to $250M in 2011.
- Currently 90 sales reps in the U.S. expanding to more than 150 in the next 5 years.
- New business sales were up 29% in 2012 over 2011.
- Strong promotion possibilities both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Exceptional 8 week training program.
- Highly flexible, results oriented environment. You are not micro-managed.
- Annual sales force turnover of only 8-16%, 2006 to present.
- Top rep earned $487.4k in 2012!
Compensation and Benefits
- $65-85k base, no caps on commissions. Average 1st year reps earn $110-130k.
- In 2011, the #1 rep made $398k, #2 made $386k and #3 made $384k.
- In 2012, the #1 rep made $487k, #2 made $487k and #3 made $317k
- The average rep earned $162.6k in 2012.
- 9% retirement contribution with no caps.
- $1,000/mo for car, laptop and cell provided.
- Medical, dental (covers entire family) and life insurance.
- All business expenses covered (corporate Amex card).
- All benefits start the 1st day of your 1st month including your retirement benefits.
- 3-15 years of outside B2B sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Stable employment history – no job hoppers, no exceptions.
- Exceptional prospecting, presentation and conceptual selling skills.
- Experience calling on the C suite a plus.
- Hunter mentality with the skillset to manage, maintain and grow a book of business.
- Documentable top 20% sales performance.
The Sales Talent Experience
We believe that high performing sales professionals deserve to love, not like, their jobs. It’s our goal to get you there through:
- Access to opportunities you can't find elsewhere.
- A vetting process that addresses your deepest fear, being a mis-hire.
- Taking the time to really know you so that we can present you in the best light.