Outside Sales Representative position with a division of a Global Fortune 500, $8.5 Billion specialty company.
Our client has strong financial ratings-- they are rated Excellent by AM Best and Strong by Standard & Poor's.
- Voted one of the “Best Companies to Work For” by Ingram Magazine
- Wine and dine clients—company credit card provided.
- Top rep earned $395k in 2010, average reps earned $159K and reps with 3 or more years experience earned an average of $192K in 2010
- 16.5% annual turnover nationally
- Exceptional benefits package including pension, 401(k), and employee stock purchase programs
$50K to $90K guarantee + uncapped commissions. Base salary + 12 month guarantee + first dollar commission on all sales, paid business expenses plus incentives. Six figure opportunity year 1!
They are in the TOP 5 in all product lines in the industry. The latest marketing data suggests that my client is tapping into less than 50% of their distribution channel in the US (avg). This untapped market presents a huge growth opportunity.
- 2-10 years outside b2b sales experience
- Top 20% documented sales success (% to quota, rankings, awards)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Stable employment history (no job hoppers)
The Sales Talent Experience
We believe that high performing sales professionals deserve to love, not like, their jobs. It’s our goal to get you there through:
- Access to opportunities you can't find elsewhere.
- A vetting process that addresses your deepest fear, being a mis-hire.
- Taking the time to really know you so that we can present you in the best light.