Sales Employee Reviews

I was an independent broker/salesperson.
BROKER/SALESPERSON (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 20, 2015
Pros: My time was my own.
Cons: No Health care.
I had my own desk and phone privileges. I made my appointments with either the buyers or the sellers depending on who I represented. I drove my buyers to a minimum of five homes and wrote offers to buy and presented these offers to the sellers. If the sale was consumated, I would suggest at least three mortgage lending companies.
Dedicated work force
Packaging Specialist (Current Employee), Danville, VaMarch 12, 2015
Pros: environment
Cons: healthcare
Great co-workers, customer service is terrific. Overall environment is very good. Just need benefits to make this a great opportunity to strive.
well secured workplace with great people
Hibbets Sports (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: breaks, uses your social skills
Cons: short breaks, people dont be paying attention to invetory that well
layed back days just come in and check in ... do your inventory before and after and control your side of the floor... management at the time was great she was always about high spirits... load and unloading the trucks but mostly the job was fairly easy
Hair Stylist / Beautician
Freelance Professional Stylist (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: heath care, skills & accomplishments
Cons: • remaining focused with many distractions around me
• Scheduling clients, sometimes months in advance
• Accounts Payable and Receivables including electronic bill processing and quarterly tax processing
• Inventory management of various supplies and chemicals that are required
• Dealing with volumetric measurements in metric scales
• Staying up to date on current styles and technologies pertaining to my field
• Handling a wide range of personalities from easy going to very difficult in a professional manner
• Remaining on my feet for 8 hours or more at a time while working in a fast paced environment
• Remaining focused with many distractions around me
fun, productive, working games and making it fun n exciting for cutomers
Sales in games department (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: discount on food, rides, free tickets on ever check either great america or here
Cons: not enough pay
*fun, exciting
*how work with money & operate games&socialize communicate with customers
*managers are very much not around
*co workers friendly, nice &helpful
*is not giving a prize wen customer looses
*enjoyable time is when iam able to make custmers happy n day
High Pace, High Energy work place
Inside Sales Executive (Current Employee), TorontoNovember 5, 2014
Hit your targets and you will succeed. High expectations can be scary to hit, but it is achievable with the direction from the directors.

Would recommend working here!
What I learned
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAAugust 28, 2014
I learned so many things from working at Dream.
I was able to communicate with many different buyers, all around the world. Not only was it interesting, but I was able to learn the importance of being clear and precise in my emails.
Communicating between the buyers and the factories overseas were challenging, but I was able to hone my skills.
FRESH AND EASY (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 10, 2014
not bad for a pay check ,,this is something that I hate because no one cares anyway?
Great Benefits and Friendly place to work
Marketing (Former Employee), Trumansburg, NYApril 4, 2014
Pros: great retirement package and health insurance coverage
Cons: too much travel
I have loved every job I ever had but leaving my last position to move out of state was the most difficult. I enjoyed a great work/life balance, my Boss was very suportive and my co-workers were friendly and caring.
The hardest part of the job was the travel, I marketed the entire state of New York, which required a lot of over nights and travel, but I enjoyed meeting new people and forming new relationships for the company! The very best part of the job was when one of my clients would reach their yearly production goal and I could hand them a profit sharing check for all of their hard work!
Great Place to Work
Job Experience (Current Employee), Hampton VAMarch 4, 2014
Loved working at all of my different Jobs. Learned a lot and only left because I wanted a promotion.
Production and Fun work envinroment
Assistant Manager Lims (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healthcare
How to make a customer happy. Getting to know them. Ask questions. Get co workers involved. Getting the to buy merchandise. seeing my customers happy make me happy. When I know my customers are satisfied
Independent sale
Independent Sales (Former Employee), Mayaquez / OesteDecember 16, 2013
There was always a typical day at work such as running around all the side west visiting women, juniors and sometimes men's searching for a great outfit or present. I had shoes, jewelers everything you can imagine to sale. It was so fun! giving my opinion , looking for the perfection combination, gift etc. I really did enjoy my job at that moment. I learned how to develop myself to others. Be more secure of my self and perfect communication. The ability to maintain my goal to sale each day.
Every Day is different
Sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2013
Pros: co workers-teamwork
Cons: holiday crowds
OK for a part time sales job. OK for a part time sales job. OK for a part time sales job. OK for a part time sales job. OK for a part time sales job.
Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 4, 2013
great place to earn good money, must have great communication skills.
Innovative, company which did its best to adapt to the changing Healthcare environment, positioning itself as Wal Mart of the Dialysis Industry
Healthcare sales director w/ clinical background. (Former Employee), NJ, NY, PA ,MD/DC & nat'l business dev positions.August 23, 2013
Pros: the 'old guard' senior management believed in work family balance, team work, treating of sales support personnel like clients, and investing in the long term relationship with customers
Cons: the 'new guard' unable to maintain investment in established salesforces (3) in a shrinking market
Fresenius Medical Care positioned itself well in a consolidating marketplace. It is an innovative company though slow to adapt to new mobile technology. The most enjoyable part of the job is the long term employees who have worked along side of you, through good times and tough times for so many years!! The hardest part of the job was watching the culture change. Since during the recession and as a result of the healthcare legislation, quicker, faster, fastest was rewarded rather than thoughtful, quality and proficient work product.
Great Parttime jobs in a tight job market
Recent Part-time Work, 2008-Current (Former Employee), Zionsville, INAugust 12, 2013
Pros: short-term jobs, little or no benefits/pto, little security/advancement
Cons: excellent working environments, met great employers and co-workers. learned new skills
This represents the four employers who had openings in an otherwise tight job market: Yarn Shop, Family Attorney Office, Securities Office, and Preschool.

In every case, I loved the people I worked with and wished that the job could continue!

Yarn Shop - This was a creative job in which I got to share my fiber passion with other knitters.

Attorney Office - Great Employer! but the downside was that there was not much actual work for me. I spent days without a phone call or an appointment, The filing and mail was light.

Securities Office - This was a small family office - more than half the members were related or attended the same church - longtime friends! I was there to help with new Life Insurance applications and to work the filing: paper and electronic. Since I am a fast worker, the filing was quickly completed and the work ran out.

Preschool Teaching Assistant - WOW! what a great job - Getting morning and afternoon hugs was the best part. These were often developmentally delayed 3-5 year olds: some still in diapers, some ready for Kindergarten, and most were being bathroom trained. The best part was seeing the progress these children made with our constant repetition and encouragement I assisted the Lead Teacher by keeping the room prepared for future activities and worked with the children as directed in her absence.
Press Telegram (Former Employee), Lakewood, CAJune 26, 2013
Pros: they pick you up.
Cons: they work from afternoon to night time and they're not very well organized.
It's competitive and commission based. Made for high school kids and in lakewood.
Productive and a different environment monthly
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta,GaApril 11, 2013
Pros: trave for free
Cons: away from home entirely too long.
Enjoy meeting new people and being able to find people a place they can call home.
Itched my technological obsession.
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Plantation, FLApril 7, 2013
Pros: excellent experience.
Cons: eventually was laid off because of the economy.
Management and co-workers were awesome. Product was very unique, almost one of a kind. Learned a lot about technology, and ways to present products in various ways. Travel was included for installation of products sold. Overall good time.
Good work environment
Sales/Office/Clinique Advisor (Former Employee), Seguin, TXFebruary 22, 2013
Worked with customers with clothes and makeup, had hands on experience with learning clinique products.

About Sales

Salesforce.com, inc. is a provider of software on demand. The Company provides customer relationship management (CRM) service – Read more