Salesforce Employee Reviews

very good
Administrator (Current Employee) –  TEXAS, TXJanuary 18, 2016
it is very good day to have an knowledge at work for which we have learned a lot. we have a very good time with the other workers.
Great place to grow!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2016
Extremely quick paced and innovative place to work! Management is very helpful and truly want you to get better everyday.
Great Place to Work
project coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 31, 2015
Great place to work. Salesforce tries continuously to provide a great work environment for employees and creates a fun and engaging culture. The company is also committed to providing employees six days a year to volunteer in our communities and around the globe which makes it a very fulfilling job all around.
Pros
Snack bars in every floor, great benefits
Great company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Quapaw, OKOctober 20, 2015
Great company with focus on safety, quality, delivery & cost as well as team member engagement.
dedicated management & team members
great investment in new facilities and technologies
Would Recommend
Software Development Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 12, 2015
Wrok life balance is a plus and the location is amazing. My team was very involved and helped integrate me into the Salesforce community. Salary is very competitive and well worth it for the location and standard of living. Very open feel. Great company.
Excellent place to start or progress a career
Performance Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoSeptember 25, 2015
Salesforce is a great place to work. We have an open desk layout, and it's easy to work with other people here. I'm not sure about all teams, but my team had a lot of fun together during lunch and outings. The company is doing really well and you'll get many interesting technical challenges to solve here.
Pros
Lots of large kitchens, Salesforce Cafe, flexible hours / WFH
N/A
o Senior Revenue Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 22, 2015
Great place to work in an ever expanding environment. Salesforce is a pioneer in the cloud industry and they take pride in being in that position.
Productive and fun
Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 22, 2015
Super fun company to work with. Many advancement opportunities. People are very open minded and willing to change for a better experience.
Good place to work, strong sales environment
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2015
Processed inbound leads and qualified business for sales opportunities. Generated sales pipeline for Account Executives.
Strong customer-centric product culture of innovation
Vice President, Products (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 3, 2015
A strong focus there on the key product management disciplines, including "Pragmatic Marketing" market analysis and "voice of customer" elicitation and validation work.

I also admired the focus and mastery of agile development to get key innovations to market faster.
Pros
Strong cross-division alignment to serve larger customer and market opportunities
Cons
A lot of internal evangelism required if you are in an emerging business unit
Innovative and fast-growing
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 18, 2015
I learned a lot by being a Salesforce employee. There was no such a thing as typical day at work, which, I believe is great! Management sometimes would over micro manage, especially newly appointed ones! The hardest part of the job was the lack of resources when help was necessary to move faster with waterfall projects!
Pros
great benefits
Cons
work/life balance
I enjoyed the company and the job
Database administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2015
I worked for a startup that sold health insurance online. Eventually the company shut down. I did Salesforce admin along with other database work.
Pros
Good people, nice hours
Cons
Not a secure job
Good
Salesforce Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2015
Very good company to work for. I really much enjoyed the experience having learned so much and developed myself as a SFDC professional.
productive place to work with a 75 inch screen in the office.
Datacenter Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving,TexasJuly 14, 2015
Good,fun people to work for. A very fun job culture to be around. good benefits,higher than normal pay,Fun awsome people to work around.
Pros
company card, snack force, great pay and benefits
Cons
they dont give people a chance
Productive and fun place
Executive sales (Current Employee) –  CHICAGO ILJuly 2, 2015
MAKING 60-100 CALLS PER DAY
calling prospective customers
Lead generation and going to trade shows and promoting the product
Pros
FREE LUNCHES ETC
Cons
SHORT BREAKS
Great company, awesome culture!
Sr. Program Architect (Current Employee) –  New York City, NYJune 17, 2015
Great company to work for. Rapid growth and very entrepreneurial culture. Plenty of learning and training opportunities.
Salesforce
Technical Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 4, 2015
Nice place to work for the culture but not for growth and development. Management selected favorites and promoted them.
Great Culture
Analyst (Sales Compensation) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 1, 2015
The culture of this company is fun and exciting. There is always a lot to do and learn. You always have people around you that will help you grow.
Loved my job and sad to be leaving
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2015
I loved the company and was excited to be apart of the salesforce culture. When my manager retired I wasn't left with many options for an internal transition because the company is so HQ centric. It's sad to be leaving my team and my friends I've made over the last year.
Productive, fast paced and fun place to work with highly skilled people.
SENIOR MANAGER (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 19, 2015
Productive, fast paced and fun place to work with highly skilled people. I've worked with Salesforce for over six years and enjoyed every minute of it. It is extremely fast paced so your shelf life in the company is short but sweet.

4.3