Salesforce

Salesforce Employer Reviews

Fun place to work but contractor conversion is slow
Mobile Provisioning Specialist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: they allow you to have a life outside of work
Cons: contractor agreements suck
Positive atmosphere
Positive coworkers
Not letting us use the stairs even if you work on the 2nd floor sucks.
Very Productive
Salesforce Administrator (Former Employee), Lakewood, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Excellent place to work with. Worked individually and improved my skills in many technologies.
Great work life Balance in ATL
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: lunch every monday and breakfast every day
I loved working for Salesforce ATL by far it has been the best company that I've worked for.
Great company to work for
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), ChicagoAugust 26, 2014
Very good company and culture
Learned a great deal on sales methodology
Great perks.
Great working environment, supportive department, and hard working.
Marketing Operations Analyst (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 19, 2014
Worked Monday through Friday 40+ hours a week training new / former hires, creating 10+ excel spreadsheets daily, set up meeting with teams, receive and review 100+ emails daily with international requesters. Also manually entering raw data into two Salesforce platforms (Budgetingforce and Coupa) to manage EMEA, APAC and Japan purchase request / purchase – more... orders and/or budget spend for the four quarters.

I've learned about paying attention to detail (emails, data entry, and reports), understanding the meaning of a task or project, being a clear communicator (verbal / written), prioritizing work / time management and stay motivated.

The Marketing Operations team was a great support in my success. Answered all of my questions, provided me feedback weekly, so I can improve on my weaknesses, allowed me to have a voice and freedom to manage a project.

The most enjoyable part of my job that I was able to connect with different departments and people through my time at Salesforce. It helped me view ideas, opinions and decisions differently. – less
Great start up previous to IPO and continued after going public
Executive Administrator to President of Technology (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: large company with a start-up flare
Definitely a place to work. The culture flare and environment is very open and accommodating to any position within the company.
Fast-paced, high energy, massive workload
Senior Partner, Strategic Sourcing (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: culture of the company, lots to do
Cons: commute time did not allow me to work/life balance.
I thrive on knowing that I will be busy from the second I begin to the day's end. I love the fact that the day literally flies by.

Salesforce is a wonderful company to work for, and the people brought on are top in the industry.
Software that actually works!
Lead Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 5, 2014
A great product and a great company to work for! My colleagues are top notch software professionals that are passionate about their work.
a typical day at work
Technical consultant (Current Employee), Philadelphia,PAJune 14, 2014
a typical day at work is manageable, Co workers are good helpful
Great Technology, innovative company
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Tech Cloud Team (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 9, 2014
Pros: great product and technology
Cons: political work culture and poor management
FLC Recruiting for Technical roles, see resume for futher details.
CEO has great vision
Director Program Management, Collaboration Cloud (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 5, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: management around accountability
The CEO has established a great culture around philanthropy, innovation,
Ecstatic Working Atmosphere
Event Distribution Specialist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 1, 2014
A typical day at work for me at Salesforce.com was very fun yet busy all the time. While I was at Salesforce.com I gained a lot of knowledge from fellow colleagues. The hardest part of the job as an event specialist was making sure assigned projects were precise with no mistakes in which I have that mastered. The most enjoyable part of the job was being – more... able to see colleagues everyday. – less
Will provide review on request
Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee), San Mateo, CA and remoteApril 28, 2014
Will provide personal review about my experiences on request.
Saleforce
Configuration Technician II (Team Lead) Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 11, 2014
Face pace working environment,there is no micro-management this is not recommended for entry-level workers.
Horrible place to work
GLOBAL SERVICE DESK ANALYST (Former Employee), hillsboro, orApril 1, 2014
Pros: great pay, good stock program, good facilities
Cons: lower management doesn't believe in company culture
A typical day at work feels like being chained to a desk. Management has little to no attachment to employees.
The hardest part of the job was producing tangible business improvements and deliverables that were shot down by middle management.
Upper management has no idea that lower levels have a hard time.
Support
Application Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Austin, txMarch 20, 2014
Pros: constantly learning new jobs
Provide support and training to multiple applications and programs. These applications utilized by a medium to large user community serving multiple business functions.
Salesforce is a company full of opportunity
Technical Analyst Tier II (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORMarch 18, 2014
There is so much to learn at Salesforce it can sometimes be overwhelming, but that's just one of the many facets that make my company a great place to work. There are so many paths for advancement and the skills you learn at Salesforce can be applied to many different industries outside of Salesforce. Since I am new at the company it is difficult for – more... me to come up with a typical work day, but I will update this text at a later time. – less
Its a fun place to work
QA Lead (Current Employee), ChicagoFebruary 4, 2014
We work from home and once in a while we also go to office or client side
Exciting culture, tons of internal opportunity
Sales Engineer - Commercial Hunting Group (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2014
Positive and energetic organization. Many opportunities for internal advancement.
Amazing work enviorment and even better people!
Executive Assistant for M&A Team (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, amazing benifites, free snack
Cons: restructoring company, changing parts
Salesforce is an incredible company with an amazing culture. They are not only the most innovative company I have worked for, but they genuinely believe in work/life balance.

1 2 3 4