Salesforce

Salesforce Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Functional Consultant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Excellent place to work
Cons: Hectic Commute from santa clara
Excellent place to work. Friendly Environment. Facilities are good.
Good culture and polices

Excellent place to work. Friendly Environment. Facilities are good.
Good culture and polices
Good
Admin/ Developer (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 24, 2015
Good place to do the work, very competitive team .
Good project managers and developer overall a good learning experience
Productive, fast paced and fun place to work with highly skilled people.
SENIOR MANAGER (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 19, 2015
Productive, fast paced and fun place to work with highly skilled people. I've worked with Salesforce for over six years and enjoyed every minute of it. It is extremely fast paced so your shelf life in the company is short but sweet.
Fun place to work
QA Engineer (Current Employee), San FranciscoMarch 11, 2015
Some really smart people working here and the work-life balance has been really good
Great product/technology/platform
Product Owner at NetApp
Product Owner (Current Employee), NetApp SunnyvaleFebruary 23, 2015
As a product owner for the production scrum team, responsible for a project's success. Leading the development effort by conveying vision to the team, outlining work in the Product Backlog, and prioritizing it based on business value. As agile PO, responsible for creation and management of the product backlog, priortizing during the sprint planning meeting. Writing user stories, planning and estimation, presenting the scrum status in program review meeting, identifying risks and mitigation plan, working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
A productive workplace with a great culture.
IT and Finance Compliance Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 4, 2015
It was great to work at Salesforce, the people there were great. The environment was quite laid back and loose. Even though everyone had fun, the work was always done on time and in an efficient manner.
Excellent.
Salesforce Administrator/ Business Analyst (Current Employee), Redlands, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Esri is an international supplier of Geographic Information System software, web GIS and geodatabase management applications. The company is headquartered in Redlands, California.
It's a great place to work
Desktop Support Tech (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: great place learn with latest tools and technologies
Cons: nothing
They have a great working environment. Great place learn with latest tools and technologies. Co-workers are awesome. One team one dream. I do enjoy working here but I am looking for new challenges and growth. I have learnt how to fix the issue quickly.
Thanks,
Bikash
Fun atmosphere
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Watertown, NYDecember 5, 2014
I just answered calls & emails for this company, it was fun & the pay was decent, the hours I worked were great & I had ample opportunity to gain overtime regularly. The hardest part of this job was learning the ins & outs of the constantly changing software. We had new releases for new features twice a year. The customers would call with the issue before I would usually get an email about the current bug. Still, even with the challenge it was fun, I enjoyed the competitiveness with my coworkers to see who could figure out the bugs/problems solutions the quickest & I felt like I was constantly learning. I enjoyed gaining knowledge in computers, software & culture around the world through my customers. The lounge with TVs, video games & an awesome cafeteria were nice perks as well!
Interesting
Account Executive (Current Employee), Remote NortheastNovember 26, 2014
Pros: snacks in the office
Cons: work life balance can be challenging
Great product and some great people. The culture is cut throat. Management changes frequently providing it hard to get consistency. Very quick to go to market on new features, often before the staff understand what this means and how to explain it to customers. There are some very smart people with great ideas. The innovativeness is great. I would recommend reviewing and perfecting the products you have on the shelf before releasing something new.
Lead ETL Developer (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PANovember 19, 2014
This is one of the company where we can learn many productive things. Environment was very friendly and supportive.
Good company to work with
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant (Current Employee), SanfranciscoNovember 12, 2014
Good company to work with. Very good connectivity to BART station. Friendly atmosphere.
Summary
Senior MySQL Database Architect (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 6, 2014
* lots of challenging db lifecycle issues
* scaling
* performance tuning
Fun place to work but contractor conversion is slow
Mobile Provisioning Specialist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: they allow you to have a life outside of work
Cons: contractor agreements suck
Positive atmosphere
Positive coworkers
Not letting us use the stairs even if you work on the 2nd floor sucks.
Very Productive
Salesforce Administrator (Former Employee), Lakewood, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Excellent place to work with. Worked individually and improved my skills in many technologies.
Great work life Balance in ATL
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: lunch every monday and breakfast every day
I loved working for Salesforce ATL by far it has been the best company that I've worked for.
Great company to work for
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), ChicagoAugust 26, 2014
Very good company and culture
Learned a great deal on sales methodology
Great perks.
Great working environment, supportive department, and hard working.
Marketing Operations Analyst (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 19, 2014
Worked Monday through Friday 40+ hours a week training new / former hires, creating 10+ excel spreadsheets daily, set up meeting with teams, receive and review 100+ emails daily with international requesters. Also manually entering raw data into two Salesforce platforms (Budgetingforce and Coupa) to manage EMEA, APAC and Japan purchase request / purchase orders and/or budget spend for the four quarters.

I've learned about paying attention to detail (emails, data entry, and reports), understanding the meaning of a task or project, being a clear communicator (verbal / written), prioritizing work / time management and stay motivated.

The Marketing Operations team was a great support in my success. Answered all of my questions, provided me feedback weekly, so I can improve on my weaknesses, allowed me to have a voice and freedom to manage a project.

The most enjoyable part of my job that I was able to connect with different departments and people through my time at Salesforce. It helped me view ideas, opinions and decisions differently.
Great start up previous to IPO and continued after going public
Executive Administrator to President of Technology (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: large company with a start-up flare
Definitely a place to work. The culture flare and environment is very open and accommodating to any position within the company.
Fast-paced, high energy, massive workload
Senior Partner, Strategic Sourcing (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: culture of the company, lots to do
Cons: commute time did not allow me to work/life balance.
I thrive on knowing that I will be busy from the second I begin to the day's end. I love the fact that the day literally flies by.

Salesforce is a wonderful company to work for, and the people brought on are top in the industry.

1 2 3 4