Salesforce Employee Reviews in United States

Great opportunities and learning
PARTNER ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2016
Salesforce is a great place to work, with overall great people and culture. I was able to learn and develop many sales related skills while working with talented colleagues and managers. I would recommend Salesforce to anyone who likes tech sales.
Pros
Opportuniy
Cons
Middle Management
Nice place to work
Sr Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2016
Young and energetic company with good product, very involved with social activities and helping the community. Great location in San Francisco.
Great Company
Workplace Services Coordinator, Mail (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 15, 2016
Assigned to start one month, lasted several more. I loved the enironment, co-workers and the work was paced and taken care of.
Pros
Free food
Cons
n/a
Great company
Alliance Director, Tata Consultancy Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2016
They are a great company to work for and their products are the best in the market. Be prepared to work hard and long as they are all focused on being successful
Laid back culture
ES Shared Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2016
Overall, co-workers at Salesforce are great. There is a friendly and welcoming environment. Work tends to be very specialized.
Outstanding Cloud Application Software Company
Global Vice President (Former Employee) –  GlobalFebruary 8, 2016
Salesforce is an excellent company. The are both employee and customer focused. My job was to build a value selling team that could work with the largest and most complex sales opportunities. I was very successful in this role. I built a multi-tiered value selling capability that supported both small and large opportunities. We leveraged an offshore capability in Ireland. My final assignment was to develop the APAC market. This was the last global team to establish.
very good
Administrator (Current Employee) –  TEXAS, TXJanuary 18, 2016
it is very good day to have an knowledge at work for which we have learned a lot. we have a very good time with the other workers.
Salesforce is ho hum
IT (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 13, 2016
Contrary to popular believe working here feels like nothing special. In IT, the management seems detached, roles are often unclear (at least in my experience) and business partners are hard charging. I have found it hard to feel inspired or wowed.

On the plus side, Dreamforce is impressive and fun. Benefits are good.
Benefits
Great place to grow!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2016
Extremely quick paced and innovative place to work! Management is very helpful and truly want you to get better everyday.
Great Place to Work
project coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 31, 2015
Great place to work. Salesforce tries continuously to provide a great work environment for employees and creates a fun and engaging culture. The company is also committed to providing employees six days a year to volunteer in our communities and around the globe which makes it a very fulfilling job all around.
Pros
Snack bars in every floor, great benefits
Great company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Quapaw, OKOctober 20, 2015
Great company with focus on safety, quality, delivery & cost as well as team member engagement.
dedicated management & team members
great investment in new facilities and technologies
Would Recommend
Software Development Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 12, 2015
Wrok life balance is a plus and the location is amazing. My team was very involved and helped integrate me into the Salesforce community. Salary is very competitive and well worth it for the location and standard of living. Very open feel. Great company.
Excellent place to start or progress a career
Performance Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoSeptember 25, 2015
Salesforce is a great place to work. We have an open desk layout, and it's easy to work with other people here. I'm not sure about all teams, but my team had a lot of fun together during lunch and outings. The company is doing really well and you'll get many interesting technical challenges to solve here.
Pros
Lots of large kitchens, Salesforce Cafe, flexible hours / WFH
N/a
o Senior Revenue Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 22, 2015
Great place to work in an ever expanding environment. Salesforce is a pioneer in the cloud industry and they take pride in being in that position.
Productive and fun
Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 22, 2015
Super fun company to work with. Many advancement opportunities. People are very open minded and willing to change for a better experience.
Good place to work, strong sales environment
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2015
Processed inbound leads and qualified business for sales opportunities. Generated sales pipeline for Account Executives.
Strong customer-centric product culture of innovation
Vice President, Products (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 3, 2015
A strong focus there on the key product management disciplines, including "Pragmatic Marketing" market analysis and "voice of customer" elicitation and validation work.

I also admired the focus and mastery of agile development to get key innovations to market faster.
Pros
Strong cross-division alignment to serve larger customer and market opportunities
Cons
A lot of internal evangelism required if you are in an emerging business unit
Innovative and fast-growing
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 18, 2015
I learned a lot by being a Salesforce employee. There was no such a thing as typical day at work, which, I believe is great! Management sometimes would over micro manage, especially newly appointed ones! The hardest part of the job was the lack of resources when help was necessary to move faster with waterfall projects!
Pros
great benefits
Cons
work/life balance
I enjoyed the company and the job
Database administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2015
I worked for a startup that sold health insurance online. Eventually the company shut down. I did Salesforce admin along with other database work.
Pros
Good people, nice hours
Cons
Not a secure job
Good
Salesforce Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2015
Very good company to work for. I really much enjoyed the experience having learned so much and developed myself as a SFDC professional.

4.3