Salesforce Employee Reviews

Great environment, great teams
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2017
Loved working in that office, with startup environment, great teams to work alongside and connect with. Learned something new everyday and overall a great learning experience.
Overall good place to work
Business Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 24, 2017
Great benefits/ salary, workplace culture and work environment. Supports career growth and cross company collaboration. Free snacks and many salesforce discounts.
Good Company - Culture Changing
Manager - Healthcare Growth Business (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2017
Loved working at Salesforce. Worked there for 6 years and saw amazing growth. Internal competition across product lines and teams becomes too much. Unfortunately concerned more about grown then doing the correct thing for customers and employees.
Pros
Great Peope
Cons
Growth hurting sales culture
Fun place to work with great people
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 22, 2017
company with strong culture. rewarding and fun company to work for. lots of perks (games, parties, swag, stocks, time off, benefits, snacks, etc...) would recommend
Amazing company
Director, Site Reliability Service Management (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 22, 2017
Salesforce is a great company to work for. However, the commute to SF can be very draining very quickly, I wish they had an office further south. Additionally, depending upon the group, the hours can be long and interrupt-driven.
Pros
best corporate culture!
Cons
commute to SF
Exciting place to work - Single focus on the Customer
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 17, 2017
Exciting place to work. Single focus on the Customer. Innovative and fast paced, with intelligent and motivated people to help swarm around deals. Great workplace culture.
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative, Stream (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYAugust 13, 2017
Very people orientated and a nice place to work. I learnt how to deal with customers in a more constructive way. The management was helpful and worked well.
Workplace Culture
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cranberry, PAAugust 13, 2017
Workplace culture in Cyient Inc was great I have been with this company since 2 years. All the employees irrespective of religion, region are treated equally and working over here was always fun.
productive place with game rooms and free snacks
Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 11, 2017
Salesforce gave me a great opportunity to build my network and learn how to work in a professional environment at a quick paste, everything is changing
Pros
networking, cafe, gamerooms
Ok on the surface
Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 7, 2017
Salesforce is a good place to work. And trust me, they tell everyone about it.

The problem however is:

- Outside hires get treated differently than long time employees.
- SF does NOT like to be told there are better ways to do things.
- People just bounce around from other roles into new roles with no experience, then act like they know it all since they've been around forever.
- Because so many employees are lifers, outside points of view are non existent.
- Every project is the biggest priority and must be done in 1/4 the time that most companies do it
- SF makes huge bones about their culture, but because of the constant rush to hurry up, you end up having no life.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
NO work life balance
Contractors Perspective
Sr. Strategic Sourcing, Software &SaaS Agency temp (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 3, 2017
You can feel left out when you're a contractor and is seems like people really don't know the rules on how to treat a contractor. They don't include you in meeting that seem to be important for the role I was in and it made it difficult to understand what was going on.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
workout facility needs equipment
Great Place To Be
Associate Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2017
This is such a great place to be I don't even know what to say! There are no cons, simply all pros to working here. I hope the best for this company in the future!
Work life balance non existant
Executive Assistant to Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 26, 2017
My personal executive was an inspiration to me and others in the org. The hours were very long and work life balance not respected. High turnover, the global hours were grueling. Lack of advancement.
Pros
Good healthcare benefits
Cons
No time for breaks
Work Hard, Play Harder
Provisioning Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 24, 2017
Compensation is above other companies, individual contributors are often responsible for all the work, but do not get the credit. Leadership and management needs to do better with communication.
Pros
Compensation & Benefits
Cons
Management & Leadership
Welcoming environment with amazing people
Legal Department Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 21, 2017
As a high school student I thought it would be hard to work in such an outstanding company. Everyone is joyful and it's overall a trustworthy company.
Pros
kitchens (with plenty of snacks), the events, the community, etc.
Cons
N/A (I love this company)
Innovation deprived
Not saying (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 21, 2017
If you want to innovate, don't go here. Start your own company and get bought.

Some real basic stuff at Salesforce suffers from NIH syndrome, and the royalty of development gets credit for inventing fire and water. Seriously, when it comes to basic engineering tools, SFDC would rather buy hydrogen and oxygen, and make water themselves than open a faucet. Also, developers will steal credit and your lunch.

On the positive, you will make a ton of money and most people are really nice.
Fast growing very competetive
CON4MX Compliance CRM (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 14, 2017
Fast ever changing environment, lots of travel. best trade show schedule. Very exciting lace to work. So much technology to learn you are always being trained.
Pros
Learn a lot, meet great smart people.
Cons
Travel, lots of weekends, extensive management.
A Genuine company to work for
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 13, 2017
The company culture is awesome and people are very comfortable to work with in my group. Company let me have a work life balance. I worked with lots of talented folks around me.
Great Place
Sales cloud, Marketing (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 13, 2017
Absolutely the Best company I have worked for and I worked for a company for many years and thought it was the best company I had worked for but AvidXchange far surpassed the best years at the former company I worked for. AvidXchange values their employees and values their employees inputs and new ideas. They invest in the employees. They continuously offer and give training on professional development, and for your …
Excellent platform to work on
SR. IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 28, 2017
Excellent platform to develop your skills and enhance your knowledge.
Place where there is a work balance.
Excellent team culture which gives a great balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salesforce. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3