Salient Software, Inc. is an IBM Business Partner based in Houston, TX. This is a contract position with our firm and the individual will be working at our client site in Houston, TX. The client is a publicly held Oil & Gas Logistics company with tremendous growth through acquisitions. This is for a new Enterprise Data Warehouse project.
Client Site: Houston, TX
Start Date: Asap
Travel: Upto 20%
Job Type - Contract - 6 months plus (long term) (W2, 1099, or corp-to-corp).
Senior level position.
MUST HAVE Skills and Competencies:
- Hands on experience managing and architecting a large Data Warehouse project
- Data Modeling (dimensional) experience - at least 5 years
- Data Warehouse Architecture experience - at least 3 years
- Proven methodologies
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- SQL Server or DB2
- ETL architecture and development
- Experience writing stored procedures, triggers, and creating databases
- Technical expertise in scaling and integration
- Experience with DW Appliances (Teradata, Netezza, etc.)
- Planning skills/skills to define clear (technical) delivery milestones
Please email resume by replying to this posting.
Thanks for visiting our post!
Please visit us at www.salientsoftware.com