SALON CENTRIC

SALON CENTRIC Employee Reviews

productive fun and enoyable
Stocker/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rockford, ILMay 4, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: Being let go
I loved working with these older ladies. they always made me laugh. They were never negative and always made your work day great. every day when I went in, I went to the back to do inventory and help stock the shelves on the floor. The hardest part about the job was being let go. It was only a temporary position. I really enjoyed working here. I loved it
job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Largo, FLApril 24, 2015
decent job. laid back good hours. management is nice no one down your back. alot to learn. all holidays off. pay not so good if through a temp agency.
Corporate changes aren't always good
Sales Associate/ Key Holder (Former Employee), Portland, MEApril 12, 2015
Pros: Great working staff and hours, great customers loved working the sales floor
Cons: New Management
I absolutely loved this company when it was Family owned f/k/a C.B. Sullivan corp. They were a phenomenal group to be employed with I truly enjoyed my job. I was with them 10 years until Salon Centric took over. With the take over an entire staff i worked with for the 10 years all left one by one it was sad to see our work family end. I have remained friends with all of them and we all are in agreeance the new company changes and mismanagement forced us all out sadly.
Fast paced and enjoyable place to work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Manchester, PAApril 5, 2015
Pros: diversity of employees
Cons: short breaks, healthcare options/pricing, adavancement opportunities
A typical day at Salon Centric is pretty hectic while trying to fill specific orders that need to be out by the end of the work day and some having to be out by lunch time. Management was very helpful when I needed assistance with information pertaining to my job. My co-workers were friendly and upbeat and were also there when I had questions about a specific order that I was picking and packing. The hardest part of the job was the long hours that we would sometimes work and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to learn and a job that I had never done before and gaining the experience in the warehouse field.
Fun work atmosphere.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Aurora, ILMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits for full time associates, competitive pay.
Cons: Constantly working alone, making it impossible to get tasks finished.
This particular location is a busier then most in the area, lost of foot traffic. A wonderfully diverse customer base makes it a joy to come to everyday. For stylists that want to advance and obtain further knowledge of the business aspect of the beauty industry this is a great company to work for.
Wonderful place to learn about salon products and meet great people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Great hours
Cons: On your feet all day
I loved this job and learned a lot about the salons. I met a lot of salon owners and stylist that helped me with school and learning about hair. The management was great and I feel they help the employees in everything they may have going on.
provide customer service
Stocker/Picker (Former Employee), Kentwood, MIJanuary 23, 2015
interact with customers on a daily basis, fix and return products to correct destination. Over all a great customer service experience.
Fast paced and fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta GA.December 30, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: lifting lots of heavy totes
Selling Products, HairColor, Equipment, Makeup,Pro. Skin care Line and Helping Customers! Learned something new everyday! My manager was a great team player. Li
would not recommend charlottesville store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VaOctober 16, 2014
Pros: after conviencing my boss that being 8 months pregnant i couldnt stand on my feet all day, i was finally aloud to sit at the front computer in a chair.
Charlottesville store was very hard to find parking and very complicated to get to the store. I believe that higher management should of taken the difficulty of parking and location and moved the store to make the business better. I did not like working at Salon Centric due to my manager. It was no a pleasant experience for me.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, LAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: traveling, friendly people
I met a lot of interesting and friendly people in the beauty industry. It was easy going with the people I worked with and they always would help me if I ran into trouble. I had two different managers when I started working there and I became close with both of them.
Great customers and loved working with most of the staff
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: management
I loved interacting with the customers and getting to know their exact needs. It was a busy but chaotic environment. It seemed the management was lacking in consistency, which was frustrating.
good place to work.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Largo, FLSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: good location
Cons: no cafeteria.
fast paced environment, multi tasking and it all comes together at the end of the day. Loved interacting with customers. Built a good relationship with customers and maitained collections,
Productive & Hard working
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Denver, COSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: hard worker looking for advancement
Cons: i am currently looking for part time
I enjoy helping people, interacting with people, and also meeting new people.
Fun place to work and learn about Salon products
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Joseph, MISeptember 16, 2014
Pros: purchase discount on products
Cons: no benefits offered for part time employees
I enjoy working in this environment learning about products and working with area stylists.
Easy place to work
Sales (Current Employee), Raritan, NJSeptember 12, 2014
A customer-service based job that consists of tending to customers (first priority), putting away all shipment that arrives weekly at the store, answering phone calls, and keeping the store organized and up to date with decor.
good discount
Sales Associate (Former Employee), washingtonAugust 14, 2014
does not give you hours.
management is nice.
very corporate
Exciting and energetic. Fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAAugust 10, 2014
I learned that everyone enjoys coloring their hair. The management team is very supportive and very well rounded.
Fun job selling beauty supplies, but hard company to work for
Full Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Swansea, MAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: generous employee discounts, good compensation
Cons: very stressful, hard to advance, too many unnecessary tasks and requests each day
I worked for this company before it was bought out by L'Oreal, and I loved it then (company was formerly C.B. Sullivan). When L'Oreal took over, the job became stressful and not enjoyable. The expectations they had of each employee were unreasonable. There was never enough hours in our work day to complete all tasks that were expected, and we were not allowed to stay past our scheduled times, even if it was to finish what needed to be done. There were so many useless reports and outrageous demands to be performed each day, that it took away a huge chunk of time that we could have been spending with our much loved customers. They felt the difference as well, and were extremely unhappy with the changes that were made by L'Oreal. It was sad to see a company you loved so much, taken over and destroyed by a ruthless corporation.
Not bad for retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 28, 2014
Not a bad place at all to work. the pay is not great. Considering its retail the hours were great.
The job was easy
Picker (Former Employee), York, PAJuly 26, 2014
everyday work there was easy management made the job harder because of the setup of warehouse

1 2 3