*This position is full-time hours, Monday-Friday.
This position is in Downtown Cleveland
Salon PS brings unparalleled resources and experiences to the too-often overlooked and undervalued 'beauty shop' amenity. Today's residents and their families have increasing expectations for quality and service, and the days of 'just good enough' in the beauty shop are as antiquated as the spaces we remodel. Salon PS has invested $1,250,000 in salon renovations and equipment within our 390+ partner communities. Salon PS helps our community partners increase their appeal to existing and future residents and families by providing an in-house source of professional senior beauty and wellness services and products.
Please visit our website to discover why we have 560+ employees in 24 states with 390+ locations.
Salon PS is searching for an HR Assistant to join our Corporate team. The HR Assistant is responsible for providing general HR Administrative support for an individual manager or group staff and provides a variety of clerical duties.
Responsibilities of the HR Assistant include:
- Exercises the greatest degree of discretion in the handling of confidential and sensitive information.
- Greets scheduled visitors and accompanies the individual to the appropriate person or area.
- Assists HR Director in maintaining active and terminated personnel/payroll files.
- Organizes Worker's Compensation postings by state and mails necessary postings to each District Manager/Salon PS community as determined by the HR Director.
- Organizes state workplace posters and mails necessary postings to each District Manager/Salon PS community as determined by the HR Director.
- Responsible for downloading and saving completed employee background checks to the appropriate state folder.
- Responsible for typing and updating various HR policies and procedures, employee manuals, new hire packets, and any other HR related literature as determined by the HR Director.
- Assists in the recruiting process by sending declination emails to applicants as determined by a District Manager or the HR director.
- Assist in various company-related projects and initiatives.
- Assist in the implementation of a new HR platform
- Light administrative duties to include mailing, stamping and sealing; may also assist in assist the Director of Procurement in Logistics in assembling marketing materials.
- Assist in phone screening viable candidates for various Field Operation positions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of administrative experience.
- Demonstrated experience supporting a business manager or team required.
Please be sure you meet all requirements before applying.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- PDF editing/formatting.
- Speaks clearly, listens, and receives clarification if necessary.
- Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; ability to read and interpret written information.
Salon PS offers a health insurance program.
Please send resumes directly to this job advertisement.
Job Type: Full-time