In 2008, L’Oréal USA began purchasing several regional professional beauty distributors in an effort to create one national distribution company – SalonCentric. This company would not only be the official distributor for L’Oréal’s Professional Products Division, it would also allow L’Oréal and a host of other professional beauty brands carried by SalonCentric to connect directly with the beauty professional in a way that was different from any other partnership in the industry.
We are innovative, hardworking and passionate about celebrating the influence beauty professionals have on all of our lives.
- One national operating center in St. Petersburg, FL, which functions as our headquarters
- Six distribution centers throughout the continental U.S.
- More than 570 retail stores that sell exclusively to licensed beauty professionals
- More than 600 sales professionals who provide consulting services to large salons on products and innovations to grow their business
- A 24/7 B2B online shopping site at www.SalonCentric.com
In addition to amazing discounts on all of your favorite SalonCentric and L’Oreal beauty products, the following are some of the benefits you’ll experience as a full-time employee:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription & Vision Insurance (employee contribution required)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Product Discount – 40% off salon prices
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare & Dependent Care)
- Employee Assistance Program (available 24/7 at no cost to employee)
- Discounted rates available on mobile phone service, legal services, home and auto insurance.
- Paid parental leave (maternity and paternity)
- Paid Company Holidays + Paid Time Off beginning at 15 days per year
45 salaries reported
$10.02 per hour
9 salaries reported
$13.63 per hour
17 salaries reported
$10.79 per hour
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL and operating in 48 states, SalonCentric is the premier distributor of salon professional products in the U.S. with more than 636 field sales consultants, 565 SalonCentric stores and 261 State and RDA stores.
Our vision is to be an inspirational force in the development and success of beauty professionals by providing the best brands, the best education and the best business-building support. Our commitment to the industry also extends to proactively fighting diversion and protecting authorized channels of distribution.
Brands distributed by SalonCentric include Alterna, Bioelements, Bio Ionic, Creative Nail Design, Essie, FHI, Hempz, Kenra, L’ANZA, label.m, L’Orèal Professional, Matrix, Mizani, Moroccanoil, Nioxin, Olaplex, Pravana, Product Club, Pureology, Redken 5th Avenue NYC, Sam Villa, Sebastian, Sexy Hair, Surface, Tressa, Young Nails and many more.
For more information, including tips, tutorials and product information, please visit our website! – less