Salud Family Health Centers Employee Reviews in United States

N/A (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COMarch 1, 2016
Good place to work, learn and grow especially for people learning about healthcare. Most enjoyable is working with coworkers who are mission driven and helping patients.
Reporting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, CODecember 23, 2015
For those interested in the Medical field and
Health field, anywhere from RNs, PAs, IT, front desk staff and MAs background from these and more are very valuable.
Patient oriented Community Health Center
Medical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COOctober 26, 2015
I enjoyed working for a Community Health Center. Our patients were
90% Spanish speaking. Our mission was to serve the poor and uninsured. I enjoyed my co-workers we all worked as a team to accomplish our tasks. I did not think that there was anything hard about my job. I was there for 20 years.
fun and productive when helping all patients on my schedule
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COJanuary 24, 2015
My job is to provide excellent customer service in a respectful manner always willing to help others in any way possible. Confidentiality is a must in the medical environment. We work in a team and not as an individual. The hardest part of this job is when you were not able to help a patient at a 100% not being your fault but other reasons that go with the duties you have and the requirements some programs have and patient does not meat. The easiest part as an enrollment specialist is helping others with the hear. That should be natural in someone in the medical environment.
Pros
acumulation of vacation and sick hours
Cons
no breaks unless you dont have a patient
Many changes
Senior IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, CONovember 3, 2014
From the start to the end of tenure there there were many changes. There was a complete infrastructure overhaul. Also went completely electronic with patient records.
Busy
Medical Support Manager/LPN/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COOctober 22, 2014
A typical day at work as a Medical Support Manager involved a lot of multi-tasking though out the day.
I learned how to multi-task, increased patience and tolerance of all staff. I enjoyed working will all the staff, but did have problems when staff's work ethic would dwindle at times.
The hardest part of my job was trying to talk to patients who were irate and all they wanted to do was yell and vent.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the reward of helping others on an ongoing and daily basis and the gratitude I would receive in return either from patients and/or staff.
Pros
rewarding by helping others
Cons
complaints from patients, long wait times
Fun place to work with company's picnic and holiday's celebrations
Refugee Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COSeptember 1, 2014
I have learned a lot while working for Salud, they have their own training facility for refresh course or trainings...really cool
fun workplace, easy going paients.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COMay 20, 2014
Interacting with patients was nice most were friendly, most of the staff is friendly. The job was less stressful when keeping to yourself and not getting involved in office issues..
benefits
Cons
no pay raise
Fun place to work
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton coJanuary 17, 2014
Enjoyed being part of a team. Flexibility. Ability to advance.
Medical Billing Extern (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COApril 9, 2012
This company was an excellent place to work. They were all very kind and understanding and they would help in any way I needed it. This was a college externship. Had I had known how to speak spanish then I could have gotten hired on.
Pros
great environment
Cons
none really

4.6