Salud Family Health Centers

Salud Family Health Centers Employer Reviews

Many changes
Senior IT Technical Support (Former Employee), Fort Lupton, CONovember 3, 2014
From the start to the end of tenure there there were many changes. There was a complete infrastructure overhaul. Also went completely electronic with patient records.
Busy
Medical Support Manager/LPN/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Longmont, COOctober 22, 2014
Pros: rewarding by helping others
Cons: complaints from patients, long wait times
A typical day at work as a Medical Support Manager involved a lot of multi-tasking though out the day.
I learned how to multi-task, increased patience and tolerance of all staff. I enjoyed working will all the staff, but did have problems when staff's work ethic would dwindle at times.
The hardest part of my job was trying to talk to patients who were – more... irate and all they wanted to do was yell and vent.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the reward of helping others on an ongoing and daily basis and the gratitude I would receive in return either from patients and/or staff. – less
Fun place to work with company's picnic and holiday's celebrations
Refugee Program Assistant (Former Employee), Commerce City, COSeptember 1, 2014
I have learned a lot while working for Salud, they have their own training facility for refresh course or trainings...really cool
fun workplace, easy going paients.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Commerce City, COMay 20, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no pay raise
Interacting with patients was nice most were friendly, most of the staff is friendly. The job was less stressful when keeping to yourself and not getting involved in office issues..
Fun place to work
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Lupton coJanuary 17, 2014
Enjoyed being part of a team. Flexibility. Ability to advance.
Medical Billing Extern (Former Employee), Fort Lupton, COApril 9, 2012
Pros: great environment
Cons: none really
This company was an excellent place to work. They were all very kind and understanding and they would help in any way I needed it. This was a college externship. Had I had known how to speak spanish then I could have gotten hired on.