Independent VC who finances various technology / e-commerce projects looking for a top tier highly experienced U/X developer to help develop, implement and maintain mobile-compatible (responsive) web-based content that creates great industry leading user experiences for a portfolio of privately funded business ventures.
This mid to senior Web Developer role is a remotely monitored contract-to-hire opportunity. Will consider people who are direct hire from day one if needed to get the right person. Well speaking and highly eloquent english speaking candidates only. No greencard, HB1 sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?:
- BS in Computer Science or 3 - 5+ years JS/HTML5/CSS3 web development experience
- UI/UX design experience for API-driven web application experience
- Expert knowledge of Responsive web development using Zurb Foundation/SASS & jQuery
- Experience in an agile development team is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills and problem solving skills
- Experience using version control software
- A personal portfolio demonstrating skills/abilities with working URLs
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and still deliver under deadline pressures
How well can you do this EVERY DAY?
- Understanding SOW / business requirements to take an idea from concept to design to final spec and implementation
- Work with our graphic designers to bring amazing web experiences to life using modern, pixel-perfect, production-grade HTML and CSS interfaces across different browsers and devices using the latest responsive methods.
$30 to $50 /hr depending on experience.
FOLLOW URL TO APPLY: