Sam's Boat Employee Reviews

Lots of free food and a great work atmosphere !!
Prep cook, expo, floor management (Former Employee) –  Montgomery TexasJanuary 17, 2017
Though challenging during certain work days and weekends, there was always great come Ratterree amongst management and staff. Made excellent money but unfortunately due to the fact that Sam's boat customers are basic seasonal I had to find more suitable employment.
Cons
Lots of free food.
Tedious work with no real breaks
Food Runner/Expo (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2016
Shifts were long and they didn't really allow us to take breaks even when working a double. The discount for employees was very small being half off up to four dollars and when the food is almost all above 14 dollars that is still a lot of money to pay for food that isn't even that amazing.
Great opportunity with unsafe environment
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 1, 2014
I worked as a bartender. The employees were all very friendly and supportive. Unfortunately, the environment was very unsafe.
Fun atmosphere, met a lot of cool people
Server (Former Employee) –  Seabrook, TXOctober 17, 2012
I really enjoyed waiting tables here. We had a good crew and I made a lot of friends. It got extrememly busy sometimes, especially having a section of 6 or 8 tables out on the patio. Luckily, someone was usually offering to help if they weren't busy. Management was great at the time - always willing to help us and made it fun to be there.
Pros
money, co-workers, management
Cons
drunk people, late hours
Fun work Environment
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMay 10, 2012
The work environment was very easy and fun. They were able to entertain people and customers for years
ok company
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 4, 2012
great company just don't expect to move up in the company cuz it is definitely hard to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sam's Boat. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4