Pros: varied work schedule
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supply needs.
• Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental – more... factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Keep records on the use and damage of stock or stock handling equipment. – less