A large MNC based out of the SF bay area.
Note : This is a permanent/full time position with the MNC and not Sama Consulting. You will be an employee of the MNC and not Sama Consulting. We are their Recruiting Partner.
H1B / Green Cards
H1B candidates are welcome to apply for this position. The company will transfer the H1B and sponsor Green Cards.
- This position will be responsible for the end to end lifecycle for deploying internally developed apps and/or configuring vendor provided applications to meet the business needs.
- He/she will be working closely with the extended development team and subject matter experts to deliver the app based solutions.
This position will be responsible for
- architecture reviews
- making build vs buy decisions
- advocating the use & adoption of the various mobile applications
- identifying new ideas and concepts for mobile apps
- prioritizing ideas and requests them with help of the Mobile Advisory Group
- working with the various business leads to determine requirements, prototyping, design, and leading the extended team to deliver and support the mobile landscape.
The ideal candidate should have experience in
- hybrid mobile application architecture
- agile development methods
- managing global teams across different geographies
- 8+ years of experience in web application development
- 3+ years on mobile application development
- Experience with backend integration to business applications
- Phonegap or Apache Cordova, JQuery, Sencha Touch, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience on Web development and other business applications (e.g. HR, CRM, ERP) development/deployment