Samaritan Health

Samaritan Health United States Employee Reviews

Fast paced, detailed, good coworkers, friendly patients.
Medical Office Receptionist (Current Employee), Corvallis, OrFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: oftentimes free lunches, friendly co-workers.
Cons: high amounts of stress, not enough staffing
I work in a very fast paced, busy office.
I've learned more than I ever dreamed I could in a very short period of time
I greatly enjoy my managers and co--workers. We are a team.
The hardest part of the job is juggling the workload with the constant interruptions.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the patients-many of whom I've been able to get to know, and my co-workers. They are wonderful.
Great work environment
Secretary (Former Employee), Mesa, AZDecember 11, 2012
I enjoyed working with Samaritan Health System because staff and management alike were caring individuals and were pleasant to work with. I loved working in the hospital environment and contributing to the common goal of providing a safe and healthy environment not only for patients but for employees as well.

I worked for Samaritan hospice and the most difficult part of the job was meeting the families and sometimes the patients themselves and then learning the patient had died.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that the service we provided was one that I would want for myself. I truly believed in the Hospice concept and felt like I was contributing in my role as an secretary/administrative assistant. My voice was often the first one that a family would hear when they called and that made a huge difference in making them feel more comfortble and less fearful. Those first contacts can make or break a relationship.