Sambatek Employee Reviews

Family type environment with a professional drive.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mandan, NDAugust 7, 2017
The office a laid back, management is under a little stress trying to make yearly goals.

Everyone is approachable and knowledgeable. Great place to work.
Pros
Flexiable hours
Great workplace and people
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 4, 2017
I really enjoy working at Sambatek. The culture and environment around the office is very nice, and the people make it even better. I feel like management wants us to succeed and learn, and helps us in many ways to grow in our careers. There are many fun activities the office does to boost morale and get everyone interacting with each other outside of projects and meetings. It's a very friendly company with big goals, and I feel like they've done a lot in the last few years to really achieve those and make the company a great workplace.
Pros
People
Great company to work for. Best management, flexible work schedule, and room for career advancement
CAD Drafter (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 4, 2017
I enjoy working at Sambatek. They have great management and flexible work schedule. Their is also room for career advancement.
very friendly work environment - I would definitely recommend everyone who is looking for work/life balance.
Growing company with great advancement opportunities
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 4, 2017
Flexible, accommodating workplace with a company that is trying to grow and diversify markets. Culture is fun with summer grill-outs, holiday parties, potlucks, cooking competitions, ping-pong table in lunch room, fantasy football league, etc. Some growing pains, but they are implementing many new policies and operating procedures to get everybody on the same page and making everyone's workday easier. They offer monthly continuing education opportunities and do not hesitate to obtain training for their employees.
Pros
Flexibility, entrepreneurial
Cons
Benefits are okay, but could be more competitive w/ their peers
Great Place to Work
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 4, 2017
Founded in the mid-1960's, Sambatek has successfully transitioned itself over the last ten years from a classic mom & pop style engineering firm to a true 21st century company positioned for rapid growth in the coming years. If your ambitions include a desire to work for a growing company who'll encourage and reward you to seek new challenges and find new markets, then get on the train soon as the competition for seats here will only grow as we grow.

Culture is very important at Sambatek and the office space is top-notch. If you're entrepreneurial and enjoy collaborating with your co-workers and clients, you'll fit right in. I'd highly recommend our work environment to all qualified candidates.
Pros
Strong Vision for the Future; Co-workers; office culture
Great People
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 4, 2017
At Sambatek, you will find the best people you will ever work with. They are passionate, successful and drive you to perform at your highest level.

The Company has huge growth goals and like any Company striving to grow there will be growing pains. But leaders and managers care greatly about their employees and their wellness so they always have our best interests in mind. I would encourage the managers and leaders to look internally for promotions more often when open positions come along. There are a lot of very qualified individuals that would be interested in moving up.

Work schedules are very flexible; as long as your work is done you can form your work schedule around your life which is great. During busy seasons or when a deadline is up and coming it's all hands on deck and you can have very long weeks (reality of a consulting firm).

There is a Fun Committee that puts on really fun events that gets everyone involved. We have a ping pong table in the lunchroom and bright, lively colors around the office that make for a fun and energizing work environment.
Big Dreams
Management (Current Employee) –  MNAugust 3, 2017
They are a smaller land development consultant who works in both the public and private space, have large aspirations . At times they struggle with what direction they want to go but that also is because of their size so cannot blame them. I truly believe they will achieve their goals and grow larger but still need to work out a few kinks.
Pros
people, opportunity
I did not like the working environment at this company
Civil Engineering CAD Technician III (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNDecember 28, 2016
I enjoyed working with many respectful and intelligent coworkers. The overall company culture and CEO were not a good fit for me, however,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sambatek. Our community is ready to answer.

Sambatek Reviews by Location