same Employee Reviews

Like working with people.friendly place.
Caseys General store (Current Employee), Lyons, KSNovember 13, 2014
Pros: good work hours
Cons: not enough pay
Working with people, Learning new tasks, Friendly enviroment, always on the move. Like helping people. like working around people. its fun talking to the public.
productive
Certified Boater Safety Instructor (Former Employee), JBERSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: easy
Cons: tiring
good, enjoyable, tiring, great people, awesome patrons. This is just another one of my duties that took up two hours of time once a week
same
teacher (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: same
Cons: same
Enjoyed the diversity of students, and the commitment of the staff.
Productive with a lot of work
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Los AngelesJune 2, 2014
Pros: the hour lunch we would get
Cons: no healt or dental care
A day in Impak Corp would start by entering tracking numbers on the systems for every order that went out the day before, Once that was done I would help get order out. Once I had enough I would get to my desk and star doing the Fed Ex, Ups, DHL and USPS labels which ever the customer requested. I also schedule pick ups and drop off for our bigger orders. Once the pick up was ready I would get all paper work ready which was the B.O.L and the order. Once that was done I would continue with the labels then I would proceed to put them on the correct package and put them on the correspond pallet for the carrier to pick up. Also once in a while when the other employees where busy I will help them with the will calls. Once costumers arrived I will give them the paper work and their product.

Management on Impak was great, Great people and responsible. Fast acting when anything went wrong. And always a helping hand. The other employees they were also responsible and a pleasure to get along with them and so easy to talk to them/

One of the hardest things were when the Freight companies got there way before the schedule time and we were in the middle of doing the order and by them we would have to rust to get it out because most of the time we would have a 10 min window to get paper work and load the trucks. One of the most enjoyable things were interacting with costumers like all companies we had are very good are good and are not so good costumers but every day was a different challenge and that's one of the things that I liked.
Great job
Self Employed (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 2, 2013
Pros: furniture discounts
Cons: over seas production
Enjoyed the furniture industries and improving our compliance programs
Great company to work for!!
Lead Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2013
Pros: great people, benefits, fun company!! give more oppostunities if your determine.
Cons: n-o-n-e
Great company to work for and couldn't ask for anything else, too bad the company sold and they won't retain its employees.
great place
same (Former Employee), sharonville ohioApril 9, 2013
Pros: great
Cons: same
great place to work already spoke highly of them been with the company 20yrs.just wanted to do something different love working with hands,very dependable