same Employee Reviews in United States

Bloomingdale's
Human Resources & Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 19, 2015
Large company, with Large company attitude.

I learned a lot about corporate world during my time here. Good and bad. But must take all experiences as a learning experience.
will always be greatful for having the opportunity to work with so many professional individuals i learned to love and respect.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  san pedro ca 90733May 2, 2015
getting the job done is the most rewarding feeling a person can have.

as a team leader i don't take much credit, i have to admit and recognize there is no "I" on a team effort.

hardest part for me is not to have a job now.

most enjoyable part of the job, to have had the opportunity to learn so much from so many.
Pros
all good
Cons
Like working with people.friendly place.
Caseys General store (Current Employee) –  Lyons, KSNovember 13, 2014
Working with people, Learning new tasks, Friendly enviroment, always on the move. Like helping people. like working around people. its fun talking to the public.
Pros
good work hours
Cons
not enough pay
Great company to work for!!
Lead Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2013
Great company to work for and couldn't ask for anything else, too bad the company sold and they won't retain its employees.
Pros
great people, benefits, fun company!! give more oppostunities if your determine.
Cons
n-o-n-e
productive
Certified Boater Safety Instructor (Former Employee) –  JBERSeptember 26, 2014
good, enjoyable, tiring, great people, awesome patrons. This is just another one of my duties that took up two hours of time once a week
Pros
easy
Cons
tiring
great place
same (Former Employee) –  sharonville ohioApril 9, 2013
great place to work already spoke highly of them been with the company 20yrs.just wanted to do something different love working with hands,very dependable
Pros
great
Cons
same
Great job
Self Employed (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 2, 2013
Enjoyed the furniture industries and improving our compliance programs
Pros
furniture discounts
Cons
over seas production
teacher (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 14, 2014
Enjoyed the diversity of students, and the commitment of the staff.
Pros
same
Cons
same
Productive with a lot of work
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesJune 2, 2014
A day in Impak Corp would start by entering tracking numbers on the systems for every order that went out the day before, Once that was done I would help get order out. Once I had enough I would get to my desk and star doing the Fed Ex, Ups, DHL and USPS labels which ever the customer requested. I also schedule pick ups and drop off for our bigger orders. Once the pick up was ready I would get all paper work ready which was the B.O.L and the order. Once that was done I would continue with the labels then I would proceed to put them on the correct package and put them on the correspond pallet for the carrier to pick up. Also once in a while when the other employees where busy I will help them with the will calls. Once costumers arrived I will give them the paper work and their product.

Management on Impak was great, Great people and responsible. Fast acting when anything went wrong. And always a helping hand. The other employees they were also responsible and a pleasure to get along with them and so easy to talk to them/

One of the hardest things were when the Freight companies got there way before the schedule time and we were in the middle of doing the order and by them we would have to rust to get it out because most of the time we would have a 10 min window to get paper work and load the trucks. One of the most enjoyable things were interacting with costumers like all companies we had are very good are good and are not so good costumers but every day was a different challenge and that's one of the things that I liked.
Pros
the hour lunch we would get
Cons
no healt or dental care