Samsung Mobile

Samsung Mobile Employer Reviews

on call 24/7
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 21, 2012
Pros: pay - bonus - phones - health insurance
Cons: no work-life balance to balance the pros
No work life balance. Good pay and benefits if you could only find time to take advantage.
Pleasuring workplace to learn more
MIS Executive (Former Employee), KaurSeptember 14, 2014
Time management
Hardwork and encourgement
Learn more about the latest trend in mobile
Smartness in achieving the target
Creating more new clients
Having Experience in Professional atmosphere
SEC (Former Employee), Vadodara, GJSeptember 1, 2014
 Responsible for assigned sales targets (monthly, quarterly and annually)
 Familiar with all available phones as well as upcoming models
 Explain options to customers and recommended best fit choice
 Easily handled technical tasks such as transferring contacts and photos and setting up new phones with updates and account connections
 Ensured that – more... excellent service was provided to customers
 Greeted customers, maintained product information and customer service
 Kept sales area neat and clean, directed customers to appropriate service, sales and technical problems
 Spent extra time learning about available offerings in phones, plans, and accessories to move from customer service to sales
 Quickly become one of the locations top sales professionals – less
Tough Job, Hectic schedule still fun
Samsung GSM Handset Sales Promoter (Former Employee), Nagpur MaharashtraMay 2, 2014
Everyday set a target to achieve monthly target, always get to know about new launch and the features realted to particular model (cell Phone). All the collegues very co-opertive and fun loving people. The hardest part is to judge a propective and the most enjoyable part is to judge correctly and close the sale.
sales and servicing mobile
Sales promoter (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: lunch free
Cons: long hours
company was good but its more expensive in bangalore and i learnt how to attend customers and i got idea about new android mobile repairs and i got good support from the manager
enjoyable workplace
Distributor manager (Current Employee), rajpur 24 parganas southFebruary 3, 2014
this is en enjoyable workplace and here i learn to interact the retailers and manage my stuff to sale the product. I have to set the target about retailers and my salesman and discus about achievement of his target.
productive work
Human Capital PVT LTD As A Area Manager (Former Employee), sangliJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
no typical day, Communication skills i have learn, Maintain the team is big management,
Sales Promoter
Sales Promoter (Former Employee), Asansol, WBJanuary 21, 2014
Looking after general customer.
Elaborating features and price to the customer for sale.
Fun
Regional Sales and Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), LeicesterJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: the people i met
Cons: amount of duplication of work
Loved this job demonstrating to store staff and customers. Worked with all the latest tech and build up solid relationships at store level. It felt more like I was seeing friends each day rather than store staff.
creating public interest in buying products by demonstrating items to prospective customers and answering their questions
Outdoor Sales (Former Employee), pakistan karachiJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: no lunch
Cons: extra duty with out pay
out door b2c
learn how to conveyance peoples to buy your products
very help full all are become my family members so caring
hot days
eating out every day with co worker n traveling
easy and productive with fun
help desk (Former Employee), KampalaNovember 22, 2013
Pros: feeding and accommodation were provided
Cons: long hours of work for low pay
I learnt to work under alot of pressure.

Since i was the manager there, i learnt how manage cost even when the business was not making much money.

Co-workers were understanding and cooperative.

Lack of reliable power source and errors while trying to send
orders online made my work very hard.

once my boss was around , he could take us out and have – more... some light moment – less
an open area to study and learn
Senior Sales Representative/Promoter (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 18, 2013
Going to work is fun, thinking for new trial that would come your way in a day and to reach your qouta. Learning is fun, wherein if you reach in your designated area you can browse and explore that certain and new products that came out in the market. Building rapor to your colleagues, supervisor and managers is not that hard as long as you will be – more... yourself. Do not show other behavior if they are present and the other kind of you if they're not. It should be a give and take relationship, help them so that they will support you also. Every job is kinda hard, but once you love your job, even the hardest situation comes in you'll just gonaa take it easily, with your depth knowlegde about your products and build raport to your customers as well because everything may goes on specially in elcetronics products, thus its not in your hands anymore. It happened, but putting you in there and representing your brand you must know how to andle customers and after sales service. – less
fun working environment
sales representative (Former Employee), SM city batangas PhilippinesApril 29, 2013
Pros: trainings, incentives
Cons: long hours
a typical day at work is a challenge because there are a lot of customers everyday. I get to meet a lot of people and share them my knowledge about the mobile or units i'm trying to endorse. I learned that everyday is a learning experience especially with mobile phones because it is a growing industry. When it comes to management, they have well organized – more... and strict rules. But i believe that it is what i need in order for me to do my job well and learn. I had never had problems with my co- workers, we work harmoniously and we enjoy our times together. We help each other out, specially those who are new in the business. The hardest part of the job is probably reaching the quota. But it's what makes our work challenging everyday. the thing i enjoy the most about my job is whenever our company throws parties and events for their employees. Also the way we get to meet other people and showing our skills. – less
great to work
gmcs executive (Former Employee), mumbaiApril 1, 2013
Pros: expenses like fuel, internet surfing and mobile recharging
Cons: long hours
learned about new mobile operating system. co-workers were great,helpful. taking imei number from dealer where there were no samsung promoter. uploading and making report.
samsung mobile in electronics
sales excutive (Former Employee), biharJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: mobile
Cons: hard working
i learned here how to deal with dealers and gained marketing knowledge but it was not ,my future.
Ambiente Agradable
Supervisora (Former Employee), Trujillo, LLISeptember 30, 2014
Llegar tomar café
Prender Laptop y empezar a revisar los pendientes
Aprendí que siempre se debe estar un paso adelante
Buscando nuevas oportunidades
La parte mas complicada para mi fue poder tener todo en el radar
Lo que mas me gusto fue la confianza y la forma de trabajo
empresa agradável
Consultor De Merchadising (Current Employee), Recife, PESeptember 20, 2014
Pros: não
Cons: nao
a empresa em si, é muito agradável porém sem oportunidade de crescimento.
Empresa focada em qualidade e treinamento de funcionários
Promotora PDV (Former Employee), Joinville, SCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: foco em crescimento e treinamento.
Cons: não tinha plano de carreira
Excelente empresa, investia muito em treinamento, fortalecia os laços com a equipe de vendas e gerentes, tinha uma excelente visão e valores da empresa.
TRABAJO MUY AGRADABLE
PROMOTORA (Former Employee), Lima, LIMJuly 30, 2014
Pros: vales sodexo
Cons: ninguna
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO MUY BUENO CON INCENTIVOS .POSIBILIDAD DE ASCENDER DE ACUERDO A TUS LOGROS BUEN CLIMA LABORAL
Uma empresa ótima de trabalhar, com lideres muitos competentes .
Consultora de vendas (Former Employee), Fortaleza, CEMay 6, 2014
Pros: oferece vrestaurante, vale alimentação e muito mais
Cons: passa muitos relatórios
Uma empresa que paga bem, reconhece o funcionário e digna de ser lider, pois investe muito nos seus colaboradores.