Samsung

Samsung United States Employee Reviews

Awesome
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), DeKalb, ILApril 15, 2015
Great place to work and awesome company to work for. Learned a ton on how to work without supervision and keep myself motivated at a high level
Great work environment
Drive Tester/ Coordinator (Former Employee), Novi MichiganApril 8, 2015
Great company to work and fun environment. Would love to work in this environment over and over. I recommend this work environment to anyone in this field of work.
Fast paced work environment
Diffusion Equipment Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 8, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria money
Cons: Poor work/life balance
Tough hybrid american/korean management culture. Very unclear career path and long hours. On the bright side you'll take on a lot of responsibilities quickly and will learn quick.
Great company to work for.
Senior Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Portland, Oregon territoryApril 3, 2015
The position I had was very flexible but we worked very hard. It was a great company so working hard was fun and very exciting.
fast-paced environment
Fixed Asset Management/ Controlling (Current Employee), Moonachie, NJApril 2, 2015
pay rate is too low for the work amount given; everything is urgent and needs to be done asap; best health insurance plan with low payment
Ability to work with latest and greatest state of the art equipment/technology.
EMS Wireless Engineer (Current Employee), Frisco, TXApril 1, 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent Compensation packages. Good location and excellent benefits packages. Good management teams.
Assistant Manager for Display Product Marketing
Display Marketing Asst. Mgr (Current Employee), RidgeField Park, NJMarch 30, 2015
It is amazing and truly an excellent experience, and a lucky opportunity to have. Learn so much about the corporate responsibilities and work culture.

• Responsible for supporting the brand management of display categories, focus on product launch, sales planning, marketing programs, support/management of pre-sales product demo activities.
• Sample Management; Support daily sample requests from sales, maintain relationships with vendors, manage 3rd party sample warehouse, attain over 1,300 products inventory level
• Execute pricing/promotional bulletins that communicated invoice prices with B2B/B2C customers
• Responsible for executing customer programs, including promotions, sales incentives & market launch activities
• Collaborate across various third party vendors, agencies & customers to execute launch in a timely fashion
• Developing product collateral sales support materials , advertising, promotions, & retail events
• Trained in pulling and manipulating BI reports (net sales, gross sales, sell in vs. sell thru,)
• Create weekly salesforce reports/ROI reports, reporting weekly Opp. Wins and newly created opps. Based on the sales reps input
• Master admin of new Software License Management portal, generate license keys for North America/Canda for LFD media software products
• Created GSCM reports with AP1/AP2 forecasts
• Assist technical engineers hardware/software to resolve all technical issues
A really great company to work.
Adm. Assist. Manager of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Ridgefield Park, NJMarch 30, 2015
Pros: A wonderful company to work! Excellent benefits!
Cons: None
Worked at Samsung for over 20 years and it was a wonderful opportunity to work with such amazing people. I learned most of my skills working in the Credit and Collections dept..working with top electronic companies. Also, was wonderful working assisting in the sales and marketing department. The co-workers and management were extremely knowledgeable and treated everyone respectfully.
2020 Companies is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee), Kansas City MetroMarch 24, 2015
Pros: For the most part you can create your own schedule
Cons: Horrible managers and no compensation for extra work required.
As with most contract companies, there is no job security at 2020 companies. In a one year time, I had 3 awful managers in 1 year., Except for ride-a longs, our team leaders did their work for them. My last manager scheduled 2 early morning meetings a 6:30 am and a 7:30 am, and was a no-show for both. We were always asked to put in extra time but were never compensated. They do not promote the hard workers, in fact when they need eliminate head count, they do so based on the zip code you live in and not on merit. Do not work for this company.
Productive place to work.
Protocol Engineer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2015
Working with this international organization I was responsible for performing pre-launch, post launch and reproduction tests on CDMA mobile devices. Coordinating and assisting R&D team in resolving protocol, audio and application issues. This also included meeting with the client and preparation of project schedules. QXDM, QPST, QMICM, QCAT and wire shark tools were used.
Fast pace company
Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Management - TV (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2015
It is really a fast pace company..always biz to deal with...many things to learn and Samsung name is out there.

You can always learn different things from this company.
Great Work Life balanace but....
District Field Sales Manager (Former Employee), Daphne, ALMarch 17, 2015
There is always a lot of confusion and no one seems to have any shame in telling you that they don't know the answer to a question you might have... even though knowing the answer to the question is directly relative to their job description. Payroll is a joke the often mess up your money. But the pay is good, benefits could be better, no corporate discounts with partnering companies. I could keep going....
working, working and Working....
Senior Software Engineer (Consultant) (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 5, 2015
1. Learn new way of hacking application, because I spend too much time to fix Security Issues.
2. Management is good.
3. Workaholic are best suited for Samsung environment.
Samsung is great, 2020 Companies is a bad place to work.
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee), MissouriMarch 2, 2015
Pros: top of the line technology
Cons: 2020 companies
Samsung is a great place to work, but DO NOT work for their 3rd party vendor 2020 Companies. They say that they promote from within, but they do not, they pick who stays on jobs by geographical location not performance!
Fun working at Samsung technologies, It helped to improve my communication skills and enhance my knowledge.
QA Test Engineer (Former Employee), Kansas city, MissouriFebruary 27, 2015
Worked as an Intern during Masters, It is very exciting as it is my first job in United States,which helped me to learn and enhance my management and technical skills. It is nice working with co-workers, made me learn different new aspects.
Samsung Experience Market Manager
Market Manager (Current Employee), Mohegan Lake NYFebruary 26, 2015
I oversee and manage several samsung stores and make sure that our products are being held to brand standards and sales are being driven.
Finest company to work with
Sr. Engineer, Flexible Displays Team (Former Employee), south koreaFebruary 23, 2015
Samsung provided experience to work in new culture and best work environment to thrive in consumer electronics area. It was fun working with new technologies and simultaneously learn new language and new culture in South Korea.
Manager Business Planning (Former Employee), Richardson, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: financial stability
Cons: long hours of work
A very good place to work, solid company, always learning some new. This is a very fast-pace company that keep growing faster than competitors.
Great part time job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), College Station, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Great part time job. Typically work day included troubleshooting problems with samsung devices and selling phones, and tablets. Learned a lot about customer interactions and being a vendor within another company.
Very interesting job in Semiconductor Technology!
Network System Technician II (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: all of the high-tech experience i garnered!
Cons: having to leave!
I enjoyed working for Samsung, and appreciate the information I learned. It was a wonderful work environment and I had a lot of opportunity to grow my career. I am, overall, very happy with my experience with this organization!

1 2 3 4 5

About Samsung

Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous – Read more

Samsung Salaries