Samsung

Samsung Employer Reviews

fun place for business minded people
Material Planner - Logistic/SCM Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2015
very fun place to work

We thrive in energy-charged environments, where statements are made and are unified by a single idea - that creativity matters.
very nice
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2015
I loved this job. I enjoyed showing my team different things. We were just a big learning family.
A great place to connect with people
full time lead (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Samsung, through Mosaic, is a fun company to work for but there is sadly little in the way of advancement or wage increase. The two positions available are lead and part time which is great for a temporary job but not great for a career minded individual.
Sales Management
Field Sales Manager/Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee), MichiganJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: work/life balance
Samsung is a great place to work but is very high paced and has an awful work/life balance. They carry a typical do more with less attitude. On the bright side they have amazing benefits. pay well and have a great management team. Over all it is a good place to work.
Fun Team
Development Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2015
I have an amazing team and boss at Samsung! Great place for learning and moving fast.
Fun place to work
Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Monroe, LAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: bonuses, free devices, and good work enviroment
Cons: company is too big so there is no true personal connection with management.
Samsung is a good place to work for your single male/female who isn't scared to be in the public eye. With my position I was more of a solutionist. Which can be frustrating, but rewarding at the sametime.
Fast paced, high expectations
Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJanuary 13, 2015
A very fast-paced, innovative company that is driven to be the best in everything category it launches products. Team was best in the industry in creating first-class marketing. Always pushing the limits and wowing consumes new and exciting ways.
Relaxed environment
RF Engineer/Drive Test Coordinator (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 12, 2015
Our offis is a small one mixed with contractors for a project. Most people are very relaxed enjoyable to work with. Because of the nature of the work I sometimes have to deal with work on weekends and nights.
Very serious job with not much room or sense of humor
Electrical Engineering Technician II (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: picking up specialize skills that are only utilized in a specialized filed.
Cons: keeping management happy about your everyday tasking, learning new things with out being in the way and not making mistakes.
You come in and learn from the previous shifts what tools are down and what issues they experience during their shift and sometime previous shifts. The opportunity to learn quickly diminishes after you're training phases (roughly 3 to 4 months) as the senior personnel are asked to do the more complex jobs in the essence of time. If you're picked to help then great. If not then when you ask to help for learning purposes you'll be given a "busy" assignment. The co-workers with seniority have a distinct leg up as they know what you're trying to learn when their wasn't so much pressure to excel. The hardest part of the job is finding the "perfect: time to learn newer task that you haven't seen before without being in the way of progress and slowing the job down. It is rewarding when you complete task way ahead of schedule and set new records simply because you're learning the tools more and more.
Productive and motivated
National Deployment Engineer/Project Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 5, 2015
• Involved with the national team deploying the new Samsung MMBS for Sprints Network Vision project in the greater Chicago, San Francisco, Puerto Rico, Indianapolis, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, and New Jersey areas.
• Support the field using BSM (CDMA) and LSM (LTE)
• Commissioning and Integrating CDMA, LTE, and TDD-LTE
• Certified in installing and maintaining Cisco's MWR 2941 Router
• Develop/Maintain commissioning & integration documentation and provide necessary technical support to engineers nationally
• Managed/support Field Engineers on a market and national level
• Configured and Troubleshot Cisco ASR 901k Router(Firmware, License and Configuration).
• Managed various projects including but not limited to 800MHz/1900MHz CDMA and LTE as well as 2.5MHz TDD-LTE
Great place to work.
QA Specialist/Data Entry (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJanuary 5, 2015
The working environment provide a great place to learn and improve upon computer and customer service skills.
Always something new to learn
LTE RAN Consultant (Current Employee), Herndon, VirginiaDecember 30, 2014
Interesting projects, team and technical features to work with...
fix tv
Customer service to ordering TV/Blu Ray player (Current Employee), Simpsonville, SCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: 45 min lunch
Cons: no raise
remote into people tv to fix their problem and then help co-workers
Upper management Issue
Senior UNIX & Storage SAN Administrator (Current Employee), Moonachie, NJDecember 20, 2014
Too many dispatcher from HQ and control all of employees as Asian working environment.
ok ok
Tech Support Specialist II (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 17, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: gossip
liked working here was a very lax environment .............................had fun met a lot of people learned a lot of new things to healp me move forward. good management and employees were okay not the best but alright
Fast pace, high volume, strong brand, great benefits.
Talent Acquisition Leader - HR Business Partner - (Current Employee), Austin, TXDecember 14, 2014
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. SAS manufactures logic components for digital services, tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology.
Productive, hands on job with integrated customer experience
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Grand Junction, CODecember 5, 2014
Pros: hands on, meeting new customers
A day as a Samsung Experience Consultant can be extremely rewarding and at the same time challenging. Throughout the day, I find my self selling, teaching and troubleshooting all at one time. I am constantly helping customers to find what they need, and even more than that finding what is going to better their life. Being able to have a hands on job has taught me more about today's technology than i'd ever imagine it would. My co-workers and I work as a team with the employee's in Best Buy, and together we are able to have a successful relationship in maintaining high sales. Everyday I look forward to putting a smile on every customers face, and helping them find a phone or tablet that will in some way shape or form make their every day life easier.
Medium Satisfaction
EPC-QA/QC Document Controller (Current Employee), Samsung Engineering Saudi ArabiaDecember 3, 2014
They are more on progress but sometimes they sacrifice the quality..

Need more productivity to the site management..

But the good things, for every 6 months of work we have 17 days
vacation.
Great work place , very poor management
Supervisor/ Lead (Former Employee), Coppell, TXNovember 30, 2014
Managed and ensured all orders are processed in accordance with both Samsung policies and specific customer agreements. Produced monthly and historical reports of customer order backlog, shipments, current and projected aging inventory, detailed month to date and year to date revenues, including sales forecasts, by product category
Maintained material master, sales bills of material, configuration management, and sales order integrity
picked and pulled orders , forklift operator .
Inside Sales
Customer Service/ Inside Sales (Former Employee), Ridgefield Park, NJNovember 29, 2014
Very Interesting place to work in,m a fortune 500 company with little to no room to grow in. as a contract employee I feel it in every way, shape and form. very interesting indeed it played its part in my life and happily I moved forward.

1 2 3 4 5

About Samsung

Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous – Read more