POSITION: Real Estate Loan Processor
DEPARTMENT: Real Estate
REPORTS TO: Real Estate Services Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
SALARY RANGE: Level 15
To complete real estate lending functions with emphasis on the loan process. Major Job duties
include loan file preparation, document gathering, and data input from loan origination through
post-closing quality control. Provide assistance in document preparation and tracking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently deliver an Uncommonly Good internal and external member experience.
- Ensure timely and accurate file preparation and submission to Underwriting.
- Professionally communicate with members, third parties and outside vendors, as appropriate.
- Ensure timely ordering and accuracy of all loan documents such as credit reports, flood certificates, preliminary title reports, and appraisal reports.
- Accurately input loan data into E3.
- File and scan required documents into designated folders.
- Order tax service upon close of loan.
- Maintain tracking information for post closing documents.
- Follow up with title companies on title insurance policies.
- Prepare Demands for Pay-offs.
- Prepare Re-conveyances.
- Support loan funding and closing functions.
- Support others in the department as necessary.
- Conduct monthly Individual Dialogs with Manager/Supervisor
- Timely completion of self-assessments for each semi-annual review period
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess basic knowledge of credit union real estate loan policies, procedures and credit union lending practices.
- Must possess excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow and process specific instructions and directives.
- Ability to provide prompt and professional service.
- Must possess excellent decision making skills, good judgment, be proactive, be solution-oriented and have the ability to adjust to a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Must have knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office applications, with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- An Associates of Arts degree preferred or equivalent.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience with a credit union with knowledge in the consumer lending and new accounts process.
Work hours will be between 8:00 am to 6:00 PM.
San Francisco Federal Credit Union was established in 1954 and is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution