SF Police Credit Union is a growing organization honored to serve the Bay Area's First Responders' (Law Enforcement, Fire, Emergency Medical Technicians and their families) since 1953.
SFPCU is seeking self-starting Sr. Marketing Specialist who share our commitment to provide excellent service and education at every opportunity. We offer generous benefits, competitive compensation, and career development opportunities throughout our organization.
- HMO, PPO Medical & Vision Plan
- Dental Plan including orthodontics
- 401k (Employer Matching & Profit Sharing Contributions)
- Group Life, Accidental, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays
- Employee Loan Discount Program
- Work/Life: Employee Appreciation Events, On-site Health & Wellness Fairs, Holiday Parties and Community Support Events
- Educational and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Professional Development Programs
As a Sr Marketing Specialist, you play a key role in the implementation of all product and service marketing activities from concept to research to implementation in order to achieve maximum impact. This position requires you to ensure continuity in brand, messaging and strategy while maintaining an organized creative process.
Must be able to:
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns (including copywriting, creative direction to vendors, printing, and tracking)
- Place print ads, which may include managing the budget, implementing an advertising calendar, negotiating rates, content, working with the ad designer, and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Create and write copy for various sales collateral including brochures, direct mail pieces, media releases, flyers and APB Newsletter
- Writing original content for a variety of marketing communication materials, including direct mail pieces, media releases, flyers, digital campaigns, brochures, sell sheets, advertising, web sites, newsletters, voiceover scripts and call center scripts.
- Apply consistent use of brand voice across content types
- Communicate and champion SFPCU brand identity and ensure consistent adherence to brand standards
- Facilitate member events (Annual Meeting, financial seminars and some community relations).
- Work with and guide branches in maintaining brand merchandising standards (will require local travel)
- Assist in the maintenance of SFPCU web presence when needed
- Keep up-to-date on financial products/services, industry competition and trends
- Utilize MCIF software for targeting, tracking and reporting
- Create and maintain internal communications, such as SharePoint content and employee-focused messaging, and calendaring documents
- Assist with special promotions and projects as needed
- Maintain day-to-day operations including various reports and provide general department support
- Any additional projects/tasks as directed by the SVP Marketing and Strategy, COO, and CEO.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the SF Police Credit Union, including regulatory requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field required
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of marketing/advertising experience
- Must be an innovative thinker
- Creativity, flexibility, personable demeanor are a must
- Strong leadership, attention to detail and high organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and organized, and to work independently and also function as an integral member of the Marketing team
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet), required
- Knowledge of HTML, Illustrator or other design programs desired
- Current driver's license, proof of insurance, safe driving record and able to provide your own transportation
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, write and type on a computer keyboard and other standard office equipment.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and stoop.
- Vision and hearing within corrected range.
- Must occasionally lift up to 10- 25 lbs.
If you enjoy the challenge of a fast pace and an ever changing environment with opportunities for growth - come join our team! If you are interested in applying for our opening, please submit a cover letter & resume with "Marketing Specialist" in the subject line -or- fax to 415-242-6449, ATTN: Human Resources.
Visit us at www.sfpcu.org
*The job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties as required by the COO/EVP/CEO.
SFPCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Indeed - 2 years ago