Strong PeopleSoft development skills (PeopleTools 9.x, PeopleCode, App Designer, Component Interface, Oracle Database) Required.
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations of PeopleSoft applications and SDLC in general
- Good documentation skills (gathering business requirements, writing functional and technical design documents)
- Demonstrated success implementing computing projects with timely completion
The purpose of this Business Systems Analyst is to provide analysis and programming support for campus-wide, enterprise administrative software applications.
The Business Analyst needs a thorough and proficient knowledge of designing, deployment, and maintenance of application systems in an enterprise-wide environment. Knowledge of complex systems interfaces, reporting tools, and experience in full life cycle implementations of PeopleSoft applications and SDLC in general. Knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Resources/Financials, Windows workstations, and Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of the demands of an academic environment and the ability to relate data processing systems development, the selection of appropriate technologies, and cost-effective equipment selections and staffing requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- minimum 5 years progressive experience in Information Technology field;
- minimum 3 years experience in analysis and programming of large enterprise-wide ERP systems.
Specialized Skills: Analysis, design, coding, testing, and debugging of software programs particularly in PeopleSoft. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, well conversant in writing documentation for business requirements, writing functional and technical design documents, and designing data flow and process flow diagrams including use case diagrams.
- ERP (PeopleSoft) - PeopleSoft Application (Finance, Human Resources, Student Administration)
- PeopleTools (8.9, 9.x)
- PeopleCode, App Designer
- Component Interface
- PeopleCode (Object based, packages)
- RDBMS Oracle Database
- SQL & PL/SQL
- Project Management - MS Project, SharePoint
- Integration - Integration Broker, SOAP (XML)
- Reporting Tools - PS Query, SQR, Crystal, XML Publisher
- Batch Processing - Data Mover, Application Engineer
- Networks - Windows, TCP/IP, FTP, CU/TCP
- Strong experience in various PeopleSoft Tools (ver 8.9, 9.0) including Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, PeopleCode (object based, packages)
- Strong experience in various reporting technologies including SQR, Crystal, XML publisher Data Mover, PeopleSoft Security, PeopleSoft query
- Working knowledge of various integration technologies in an enterprise including Integration Broker (for ERP applications), SOAP for integration of various web applications, XML
- Good knowledge of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture and PeopleSoft portlets (HR Self-service applications) and their deployments on enterprise portal
- Strong experience in formal SDLC methodology; experience in providing implementation and post-implementation support of ERP applications
- Strong experience in full lifecycle implementation of new/ upgrade of a PeopleSoft business vertical in an enterprise
- Experience in conducting user requirement sessions, fit-gap meetings
- Experience in reviewing business requirement documents, designing functional requirement and technical requirements document, subsequently defining the project scope and the phase deliverables
Operates on a varied platform of Unix servers, workstations, and networks to design, develop, deploy and support enterprise applications. May need to work on weeknights/weekends/holidays for special projects.
SFSU IS NOT A SPONSORING AGENCY FOR STAFF OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS. (i.e. H1-B VISAS).
Indeed - 7 months ago
Founded in 1899, San Francisco State University is one of the nation's most highly diverse, public, urban universities. Offering more than...